Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see these on a lot of rigs and have never seen where you can buy them. anyone know where to find them?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Wha-What!

I know its tuesday but come on. At least provide some detail to your question.:shaking:

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
do you mean clear lights? Get your dad'd penis out of your mouth and talk like a human ya dip-fuck.

·
Banned
309 Posts
Well if you want clean lights I recommend a simple forula.
Buy borrow or steal
Soap, Water, cloth of some sort, your panties will work fine if they are all cotton.
Mix the soap and water.
Insert cloth
wipe cloth back and forth on object you want clean.
Rinse object with water.

Same procedure can be used to wash the gizz off your face.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
In that case

1. Get Bleach

2. Put bleach and running lights in your mouth (at the same time)

3. Gargle

4. Remove running lights

5. Swallow

·
1,876 Posts
:shaking::confused:WHAT THE FAWK IS WRONG WITH THE TOY FORUM NOW!:confused::shaking:

If you want to know how many KCs you can fit on your redneck rollbar, you are in the wrong fawking place. If you want to know which ebay seller makes the best chrome lift blocks, you are in the wrong fawking place. If you want advise on clear lights, YOURE IN THE WRONG FAWKING PLACE. Go ask crap like this on yotatech or minitrucker or mytruckisreallygayandneedsclearcornerstorollwiththebigdogson33satthemudpitandstilllookcoolwhilebumpingpuddleofmudwithmy20dollarkragenspeakerbox.youfailatlife.leavenowbeforeigetangry.com

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
FOR YOUR "CLEARIFICATION" :.... Whaa. Whaa. Whaa.mytruckisreallygayandneedsclearcornerstorollwiththebigdogson33satthemudpitandstilllookcoolwhilebumpingpuddleofmudwithmy20dollarkragenspeakerbox.youfailatlife.leavenowbeforeigetangry.com/[/url] :flipoff2::flipoff2:......X2

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Make sure you mount them on your dual steering stabilizer that hangs 6 inches below the axle

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Banned
309 Posts
First off I think those are commonly called headlights you installed. Most every one I've seen is clear. There are occasionally the fags with the yellow or blue ones but they aint street legal and all around bring the suck.

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
check ebay or some of the "performance" truck sites. there are lots out there. just depends on the year of truck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts