Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok only 3 to start w\30+ to follow soon.
This one is SMOKIN yea! Got a Qt. of oil? Im a little low!! Get it awwn Kevin.
<IMG width=480 height=360 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/Rubicon024.jpg">

1 busted & 1 resting on some little rocks & more stacked up behind em!!
<IMG width=480 height=360 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/Rubicon005.jpg">

Get a move on & stop playin around on that little step there!!! Dontcha know yer holding up traffic! Aw heck Im goin around ya I got things to do!! Good one Lance!! hahahah
<IMG width=480 height=360 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/Rubicon007.jpg">
Just to wet the whistle, more to follow!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Here's Danger Ranger in action <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00289.jpg">
<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00300.jpg">
<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00301.jpg">
<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00302.jpg">
<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00303.jpg">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Last three <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00304.jpg">
<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00305.jpg">
<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00306.jpg">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
Patrick,

Hey.. It's Matt. I would like to get some of those pictures of Willy from you. If you arent going to post them, could you email me at [email protected]

Thanks. Hope you had a good ride on Sat.

-Matt <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
I'll post yours under new subject " Glenn's Rig Rides again" Thanks for the ride in, you and the rig did fine. <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,521 Posts
So did Danger get his front end back together enough to get him home?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,838 Posts
Originally posted by Drunken Monkey Boy:
<STRONG>So did Danger get his front end back together enough to get him home?</STRONG>
I left it just how we fixed it (kinda) <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> Drove out sunday morning with only 2wd, never stalled it and i only had to winch once at that was at pinch rock. Why the hell do i even need 4wd? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

What? no pics of me and massey playing bumper cars? <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

DR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,521 Posts
You really did a number on that Front end.

What was the extent of the damage.

Passengerside balljoints spit out.

Passenger side inner axle splinedbusted off

Did you preak both ujoints?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,838 Posts
Since you were probably too drunk to remember your name... <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> here...

short side (left) broke the inner axle off at the spline inside the locker. Taking a closer look at the left side at home, the ears are slightly twisted and ready to go. the long side (right) broke off at spline inside the locker, broke the ears on the inner shaft, broke the joint, broke ears off the stub cracked the knuckle and pulled the ball joints out of the housing. Oh yeah and the biggest carnage of all... i got grease all over my beautifull paint job on my hood. <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> LOL

DR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,521 Posts
Originally posted by Danger Ranger:
<STRONG>Since you were probably too drunk to remember your name... <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> here...

short side (left) broke the inner axle off at the spline inside the locker. Taking a closer look at the left side at home, the ears are slightly twisted and ready to go. the long side (right) broke off at spline inside the locker, broke the ears on the inner shaft, broke the joint, broke ears off the stub cracked the knuckle and pulled the ball joints out of the housing. Oh yeah and the biggest carnage of all... i got grease all over my beautifull paint job on my hood. <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> LOL

DR</STRONG>
I wasn't too drunk to remember my name yet.


That happened later on in the evening when I walked back to camp. Once I got their I realized how lucky I was to have made it back to camp. I decided to Pass out there.

Woke up without a hang over I couldn't believe it..
<IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
Hahaha you were funny saturday night.. your lastcomment to me was I am going for more beer, If I dont make it back dont worry I found a tree to fall asleep under.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,990 Posts
Originally posted by Drunken Monkey Boy:
<STRONG>I wasn't too drunk to remember my name yet.


That happened later on in the evening when I walked back to camp. Once I got their I realized how lucky I was to have made it back to camp. I decided to Pass out there.

Woke up without a hang over I couldn't believe it..
<IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Yeah- Toad came stumbling back to camp and went straight for the <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0">. Had a couple and stretched out on a rock. He finally found his bag and called it a night. I think he was still buzzin' in the morning.

I wish I had a $ for every rig he worked on this weekend <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> He's always there to help out when you need it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,400 Posts
Originally posted by WheelingPiazza:
<STRONG>Hahaha you were funny saturday night.. your lastcomment to me was I am going for more beer, If I dont make it back dont worry I found a tree to fall asleep under.</STRONG>
Hmmm. He did find camp. But the funny thing is, he already had a beer in his hand. --Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
Probably the last of mine.. Considering it disappeared..

Its all good.. I made it back to my tent 15 mins after he left anyways..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,458 Posts
yeah thats Monkey Boy's usual MO.. sure nuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,400 Posts
Originally posted by mike:
<STRONG>yeah thats Monkey Boy's usual MO.. sure nuff.</STRONG>
You know that's not his usual MO. The real Toad enjoys being at home with his wife, playing with the neighbors children, and making home-made strawberry jam. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,458 Posts
Originally posted by JoshC:
<STRONG>You know that's not his usual MO. The real Toad enjoys being at home with his wife, playing with the neighbors children, and making home-made strawberry jam. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>

And drinking other peoples beer... you just haven't known him long enough <IMG SRC="smilies/wink.gif" border="0"> He's also who I call when the leftovers take over the fridge and threaten my beer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Best quick tip learned this weekend <IMG SRC="smilies/idea.gif" border="0"> Simple 55watt halagen bulb on the end of the cb whip. Just like moths going to the porch light.

Sorry for the bad picture 2 second exp, hand held. <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">

<IMG width=640 height=480 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/D00250.jpg">
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top