Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Fellas,

Just got some guys together to do a Cleghorn run tomorrow in the AM. I'm extending this invite to anyone who wants to go because i feel the more the merrier on this trail. Anyone who's interested in meeting up let me knowWe will be meeting at the trail head at 9am

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
damn. i wish i could join you but i get off work at 0630. next time though....
have fun.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive never tried ... doubt i will .. it's a little wicked in a mini or jeep let alone a full size

·
Registered
946 Posts
Good times for sure. You are insane for wheeling that super duty like you did.

Who says you cant wheel a $60k tow rig? :eek:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i feel bad because my camera took a dump otherwise we would have had some sick pics of you flexin hard !! Good times though man thanks for coming

·
Registered
624 Posts
loks like u guys had a good time i was up there the night of the 13 the night befor u guys were up there a couple guys did a night run we started at 10 and ended at 3 in the morning it looks totally different during the day ive never been up there in the day time

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think with a fullsize (especially yours) it wouldn't be too bad there. It's all about wheelbase. Although you may get high centered.....
Well the problem is when i get to the top there's no place for me to go..There isn't enough room to go left or right for me ...

i've come down through there before and it was a long long process getting around the corner so this time i avoided it.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
the pics of that superduty on the trail are awesome. wish i could have seen that in person.

·
Registered
946 Posts
the pics of that superduty on the trail are awesome. wish i could have seen that in person.
ya it was pretty awesome:D
billy is a crazy and funny ass mofo

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:flipoff2:hey coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool... lets bring beack year old threads! j/k:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
i don't know man, i sorta graduated from cleghorn.

get some other stockers and roll out to calico this coming weekend!

i was only leaf sprung in the rear the last time i was there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts