Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get a few rigs together for a sunday run. Thinking MickeyD's around 9am. Then sushi afterwards :smokin:

·
Registered
510 Posts
I always drive by that sushi place and think who eats there sushi out here..Then my cuz called me the other day and said its really good something about a sivlerwood roll..We might try to make it just for the sushi and pucker hill...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll be there in my ifs yota, along with my cousin in his stockish cherokee. Needless to say we'll be taking it easy. But hey, that means more pictures for you. Haha.

-danny

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always drive by that sushi place and think who eats there sushi out here..Then my cuz called me the other day and said its really good something about a sivlerwood roll..We might try to make it just for the sushi and pucker hill...
When my buddy took me there I'm trippin' because a damn sushi place in the middle of no where (the desert). But the first thing I noticed was that all the customers there were all Asian, which told me there must be an Asian community or something near by. And the food and service definately did'nt disappoint.

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 78 Posts