Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Weekend A few buddies of mine, and I went to Badlands to go do some wheeling. The Weather was great terrain was awesome the food was good, and the wheeling was a Blast.

Here Are my pictures, and video to document the events. We had some yota’s , and A few full size’s , and thought you guys might enjoy a little full size body Bashin.

Here are the Truck’s and The Driver’s

Carl Ultimate Adventure 06 Toy

Joe (Joez) Here
Yota 4 Runner on 42” Iroks

Luke (Blue85 From CK5)

Chris (CoolMudrunner)
Chevy Fullsize linked Rear

John (4rnr)

Ty From Michigan
Ranger Built with 39.5 Iroks

Jesse Haines (MudTruck44)
Made some stuff look Easy With his Buggy

Erik (87GMCSierra)
Chevy Reg Cab Long Bed with 1ton’s and 40’s

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
JoeZ's runner is fucking sick.

I wish I'd known you guys were going, I'd have been there.

·
Registered
332 Posts
looks like a great trip.

Carl is a good buddy of mine. His FJ80 is always running around by my house. Does he still have his shop? Where he was is no longer his and is up for sale.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i am kicking myself for not going. When Joe called me i was on the way to drop off my runner. Looks like a good time...

Awesome pictures...

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
nobody remembers windshield bars till AFTER ya bust one...:shaking::D

did ya guys like the first 1/4 mile downhill of ORANGE???...I was followin my group..stopped to get the camera out of the back..turned around..they were down over the first hill...I turned and dropped in...looked at the passenger and said "glad I got an exo cage...this should be fun!!"

I was..

it was...

probably ended up being the only guy in that group that DIDNT have body/windshield damage..:grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JoeZ's runner is fucking sick.

I wish I'd known you guys were going, I'd have been there.
We had this planned 2 Month's ago it was a CK5 Trip.

looks like a great trip.
Yup Only Carnage was Clifford Breaking the shifter for his 4 Speed. The darn thing just sheard off while going into reverse.

Carl is a good buddy of mine. His FJ80 is always running around by my house. Does he still have his shop? Where he was is no longer his and is up for sale.
He still has a shop not sure where .

The 4 Runner On Iroks had Longfield goodies up front , and marlin crawler setup. I think the key ingredient to this rig working so well is the driver. He really knows what the thing will do. Joe you really impressed me , and most the guys with us. The thing looks so simple but it just plain works.

i am kicking myself for not going. When Joe called me i was on the way to drop off my runner. Looks like a good time...

Awesome pictures...

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats the story with Carls Toy how did he flip it? got Any pics of where he flipped
x2...

looks like it must have been pretty bad...or multiples...the cage is pretty damaged...but it looks like it did the job....glad hez ok...
He flipped it like 3-4 times. He was lucky he was alright. It was a nasty roll wish I would got that on video. Hopefully all my videos will be up tonight.

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whats the story with Carls Toy how did he flip it? got Any pics of where he flipped
x2...

looks like it must have been pretty bad...or multiples...the cage is pretty damaged...but it looks like it did the job....glad hez ok...
He flipped it like 3-4 times. He was lucky he was alright. It was a nasty roll wish I would got that on video. Hopefully all my videos will be up tonight. It was on the rock ledge that goes around the upper rim of the quarry where he was when it went .

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Carl had multiples 3.5-4.5 rolls. It was violent, hes sore but ok.

Joez runner is pretty basic, but it works. Im dure he will fill you in.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts