Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 27 spline 205 with the figure 8 pattern to sit behind the th350 in my buggy, but I need to clock it up.

I have tried searching and found lots of ways to clock the 205 using a doubler, but not many 205 clocked up alone. I am trying to keep the drivetrain as short as possible and wonder if there are any vendors that make a th350/205 clocking ring for the racetrack/figure 8 pattern.

any ideas??

·
Registered
376 Posts
don't mean to hijack, but what effect would this have on spline engagement, especially with the TH350 that uses the splined collar to mate the two male shafts?

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,984 Posts
don't mean to hijack, but what effect would this have on spline engagement, especially with the TH350 that uses the splined collar to mate the two male shafts?

The adapter's only about 1/4" thick. There's plenty of spline engagement left.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hey they have these neat little things now days called telephones, you need to pick it up, and push the corresponding numbers that are directly related to his current location. He will answer, tell him what you want, Oh and search for the numebr cause I don't remember what it is. :flipoff2:

I called him about 3 months ago looking for the same thing, he didn't have any at the time but was supposed to be making another run of them. Nice guy to talk to, and If I am not mistaken fairly reasonably priced. Don't quote me on this but I think it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 169.00

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I'll be giving this guy a call tomorrow. here's his info.

"this kit is CNC milled and drilled and comes with all new mounting hardware"
$169 shipped
Duffy
D.D.Machine
(360)779-2500

1 - 9 of 9 Posts