Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made some of these up today, nothing ground-breaking, but they are FULLY machined and look really nice. These things are BEEFY, we used two 1/2"x13 allen head cap screws in each one of these. Perfect for lots of applications, crossmembers, removable sections of tubing like racks, seat mounts, bracing over engine compartments or even for exo-cages so you can have a nice tight full exo and still take your hard top off like on a four runner:D These are for 1.75"x.120-.125 wall tubing. We are planning on some 1.5" ones in the future.

$35 Each with FREE SHIPPING! Pretty competitive price I think from what I've seen and the quality of these parts is top notch!

PM me if you have question about ordering.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me put it this way....if an IED went off underneath your rig and you found yourself sitting on a tropical beach in paradise.....these things would still be laughing;) We hold extremely tight tolerences on these and they fit together like a glove!

·
Banned
158 Posts
Would like to have 6 of them, Paypal ok? I'm from germany but i have a freight forwarder in CA where you ship to, you just have to provide a commercial invoice.

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
Got the tube clamps.....thanks.

If you would have shipped them in a box the first time around it would have saved us both time and money.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
still got any of these for 1.75"/.120"? I would like to get two for now.
Chris

·
Registered
921 Posts
I need 2 of these shipped to Dallas, TX. You accept Paypal and do you have any instock?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts