1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1988 Pioneer, 4.0, ba-10/5, np231
130k miles
Maroon over maroon, cd player, new door speakers
RUST FREE. 2nd gear can be tricky to get into without grinding a little, all other gears shift perfect. Otherwise, mechanically perfect, no issues.
new radiator.
ax-15/np231 combo ready to bolt in.

5th wheel camper
Quantum 5 by Contempo. 500 serial numbers issued, no definitive number how many were actually built. Its a lightweight fiberglass 17' 5th wheel camper with two beds, full kitchen, bath, etc. All-original, amazing condition.

The camper alone is worth at least $5,000. Asking $6,500 for the pair.

Black bumper and steel wheels were old, I have factory alloys and chrome now, as well as a diamondplate toolbox.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, not looking for a trade right now.

Bama's not too far away... and this is perfect for a road trip!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump... c'mon, Christmas is coming!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd be looking for about $3,000 for the Comanche, but of course then we're left with a trailer we can't tow....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice set up! Any more photos of the inside of the camper? How does it tow? Any additional springs on the rear for the additional weight?

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice set up! Any more photos of the inside of the camper? How does it tow? Any additional springs on the rear for the additional weight?
Factory springs... but that is more than enough. I have had helpers on in the past, but they really aren't needed. The MJ's have a payload capacity of 1,475 (higher than an F150) and a towing capacity of 5,000lbs. You can get new Metric Ton springs for $300/set that bump payload to 2,200.

I took a lot more photos of the camper and the Manche, both as-driven (no dog and pony show here...)

http://picasaweb.google.com/114305514124308051171/QuantumDetail?authkey=Gv1sRgCNL2oJCD8_ncEA#

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't believe that nobody's biting on this yet.

This is a $4-5k camper and a $3-4k truck...

$6,500 is an absolute steal for a ready-to-roll camper and truck combo.

C'mon... give someone a cool Xmas present!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts