Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so...do you guys set your static height in the middle of the travel or do you prefer more droop? more room for compression? ...what??? Im trying to decide what travel c/o to get that will fit in my packaging requirements...I don't need obcene travel and I think a 12" will be just fine...but there is something cool about a 16" travel coilover.

The ideal setup for me would be at static hieght for the coilover to be about 25.5" long...which puts a 16" coil over about 2/3's through its compression and mounted on top of the axle (versus the side which some people do, im not sure I like though....i prefer the tabs to be in compression not shear or whatever you would call it.)....what do you all reccomend?

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
All the shocks I set up, I set up for about 40% compression, 60% extension. If you want give me a call and I can help you work out the right spring selection for your application. As far as travel goes, it's up to you...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.