Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
what kind of tires does he have now. Those look like smooth. let me know if he sells those

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
HO...LY... SHIT. WHAT IS THAT ON THE REAR AXLE?? IS THAT HUGE GUSSET WHAT THE LINKS ARE BASED ON??? :eek: :eek:

PS, GOT THE PS BEARING BEFORE I LEFT :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What did you/Llama use for the spring "cups" - did ya fab them or buy some from the spring manufacturer? Any close-up pics? Tanks!
Everything but the springs (4.0 ahem) was fabbed right in the shop. Allowing for the entire conversion to cost less that $100 in parts and materials. I will get some close ups asap.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
proffitt'scruisers said:

Everything but the springs (4.0 ahem) was fabbed right in the shop. Allowing for the entire conversion to cost less that $100 in parts and materials. I will get some close ups asap.
how much for labor?? 27hrs X hourly rate!! Even $40 would put it at less than $1200 for the whole thing!! Not bad, meals too?? :D Looks great!

Jeremiah, have you finiahed that V8 swap for that fella from Steamboat? I wanna go check it when I get home!

·
Registered
468 Posts
damn 27 hours... I've been working on my 4 link for 2 months.. I shoulda just brought it down to your shop.
of course I'd probly be done if I knew what I was doin :beer:

looks nice lets see the close ups

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.