Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remeber these? Are they still being produced? It was the toyota lowrange in front of the M20 T-case Mostly for the early broncos but I wanted to put one behind a TH400 Just curious if anyone has any info on them. Yeah I searched!

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
I think so. I had a link to a website but cant find it. Someone should.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a good idea, but I have a lead on a Commando with a 304/TH400/D20 I thought that the doubler between the 20 would sweet. Stacking Toy cases would be sorta cool. Just adds to the $ even though the Cold Duck wasnt cheap. Hmmmm. Toy cases behind a GM tranny in a Jeep. That sounds about right.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
The Cold duck setup was developed by a tow truck driver in the central valley Named JR something. It is a double stacked bronco dana 20. JR stopped making them but sold the design and drawings to Wild horses. Klune is the company that made the toyota range box for the early bronco, now they make their oun doubler box. The Cold duck is still made for auto bronco guys. If you have a manual trans in a bronco then the 203 range box is available and is probably a better choice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts