Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend- 2 Coleworx buggies that are immaculate and 100% ready to go.

First up is the Riddler with TJ body panels
no expense was spared on the mile long parts list, which is too long to list but I'll go over the basics.

115" wheelbase, 158" overall
front axle- 14 bolt with Solid C's and Deadenbear knuckles, RCV axles, Detroit, 5.38's, High Angle Driveline with 1410's, Fox 2.0 remote res

rear axle- 14 bolt with spool and Dutchman 300m axles, Wilwood brakes, Currie anti-rock front and rear

383 with Eagle rotating assy, Dart pro 1 heads, Big Stuff 3 fuel injection.

PTC TH400 with reverse manual valve body, nitrous converter and Durele cooler

Atlas 4.3 with 300m output shaft

Brand new 44" TSL's on Allied beadlocks

Warn 9.0 RC

Wilwood pedal assy, carbon fiber Autometer gauges, and a ton of other high end parts.

I'll get specs up tomorrow for the YJ buggy, but it's here in the pics. More pics available on request.

$58,000 for the Riddler

Call Cecil at 575 626-1234

Attachments

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any specs on the other buggy yet?
Been bust at work, sorry. Here's a link to the old thread, most is the same with a few exceptions- recent 383, lower stall converter for crawling, 5.38 gears, fresh professional paint job, comp cut 44" TSL's, new steering and control arms, Corbeau seats, this has everything it needs and is ready for a beating. If I had the funds to spend on toys I'd buy both of these.

$30k for the YJ

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehi...orx-built-yj-buggy.html?highlight=coleworx+yj

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same twin stick 205 as in the build thread?
Pretty sure it's an atlas now, I'll get back to you.

Sale pending on the Riddler, and if I had the money I'd be buying the YJ right about now.

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 23 Posts