Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Dodge really win the contract? I was really hoping myself that the Superduty would get the contract. If not, otherwise what has been happening so far?
I think Daniel has the answers.

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
No shit you won a contract?

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Daniel said:
I dont have the answers ONLY that 6 of These will be done next Jan :D...:D:D
the coolest part of the whole deal is we get to build and TEST them! How cool is that to hammer on the Gov stuff?
is that a dodge or a chevy??

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
v6toy4x said:

is that a dodge or a chevy??

It's a Chevy, see the "bow-tie"?:D

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Daniel said:
the coolest part of the whole deal is we get to build and TEST them! How cool is that to hammer on the Gov stuff?
Wouldn't they go to Aberdeen for testing??

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
Daniel, is that #003 in those pics or did you build another one? If so what happened to all the kewl chrome and aluminum?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Not a Dodge, but I thought this REUMECH OMC CASSPIR Mk3 APC Mine Sweeper is hot. That thing literally has BOMB proof axles.

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
TR said:
Daniel, is that #003 in those pics or did you build another one? If so what happened to all the kewl chrome and aluminum?
That's a concept pic I did for Daniel back in Jan. Cool thing is he sent me the original pic, I chopped it and then a few days later I saw the real truck at the Detriot Auto Show.:D

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
i guess i will be going through oklamhoma some time in the next year

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Daniel said:
That is #003 before the mods
I have been given a serious Gag order for the next ones...
NO pics in public Means NO pics.... GM found the threads I posted on my board and here... not happening next year :)

BTW Dan (Forrest cam) -Official USA6X6 Chopmaster! :)

This was another one Dan did for us for a customer quote....:rainbow: HUh?
Daniel, I was talking to my brother (works at the proving grounds) and I was telling him about the Escalade 6x6. He says it would be nearly impossible to do without doing some major bed lengthening because there's only about 5' between the rear and the door opening and the problem with doing that is the whole frekin' bed is made out of plastic!:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts