Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Discount!
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I could jump this Honda 125 out of my truck but......
.Ok, so it's staged, but I fooled my wife with it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Fun picture :D

I wish I had a $ for every time I've seen some dork try that or I've had to watch it on America's funniest home videos. :D

I never understood why people would want to get on a cold bike with zero traction and try a 3 foot wheelie/drop.

The other one is the guys that ride into their trucks. You have four choices:
1) save a little energy
2) mis the ramp and loose some teeth (no helmet of course)
3) break the ramp (see 2 above)
4) get into the bed doing about 15 mph and the rear window explodes. :D

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
I've ridden my bike up the ramp forever. It's a tradition. And I've never had a problem. I guess rider error would be the factor. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
730 Posts
LOPPY said:
I've ridden my bike up the ramp forever. It's a tradition. And I've never had a problem. I guess rider error would be the factor. :flipoff2:

i am the dedicated loader after my friend which i always ride with made it to the top of the ramp then fell over , over the side of the bed 2001 chevy step side which is fiberglass or somthing and cracked.

·
Registered
435 Posts
riding them is the only way, especially if your by yourself. Only once has the ramp slipped off, but I learned my lesson, now I chain the ramps.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
i used to think i was tough and i picked my cr500 up and puit it in my truck. one end at a time.

now i use a ramp.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I remember back in the day when i rode a 85 XR600 i was about 14 years old, i went riding with my dad and some friends, my dad had an 85 F250, well he always took the tailgate off and put the ramp on the bumber, so i went to ride my bike into the truck, get the front wheel in, then gave it to much gas spit the ramp off the tailgate and rip the license plate off the bumper, then cased the bike on the bed. Didn't fall over just got stuck. DAD just looked and shook his head.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts