Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, well im going to be in the USA in late November early December and i'm going to see if i can get permission to stay for a year. so i'm really hoping to catch up with some of you wonderful folk and see what America wheelings all about. if anyone can come up with any suggestions, ideas, offers to meet, or anything else in general i'd love to hear from you. I'm in the throws of planning now. Look forward to hearing from you. I'm planning on starting on the eastcoast. probably fly into New York.
Regards Andrew

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
NY in the winter? Hope you can stay State side for that year! If you can hit one or two of the big TLCA events!

If you end up in the top left side of the US, let me know.

Mark

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Come on out to So Cal and I'm sure we can get you out to the Hammers with the TIN:skull:BENDERS ;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'll have an open seat in my rig on the next Rubicon trip !

If you're coming all the way from down under you've got to run the Con !

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is great guys.... Thanks a lot I'm marking out on a map all the places i can go, so i can plan some sort of route.. but its pretty open and theres no reason i cant double back. Thankyou all for your interest
Regards Andrew

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Sundance said:
Look forward to hearing from you. I'm planning on starting on the eastcoast. probably fly into New York.
Regards Andrew
Stop by Steamboat!! We'll make some turns on the mountain!! Lots of Aussies and Kiwis here working the ski area too!! There are a few nice Sheilas, too!!:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehehe, Hey wngrog how are you? Texas is on the list:) gotta see the biggest state as im from the biggest state over here.
Ive been flat out doing a ground up rebuild on a 1977 Nissan G60 Patrol. finished it last month, and have be taking advantage of our summer to get some waterskiing and surfing in:)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
wngrog said:
TEXAS!!!

Where have you been dude? I have been missing you.

We have had to deal with that knucklehead BJ on Roids.....

:flipoff2:
you dont know me but if you come to south texas i can hook you up with some good tex-mex food and some south texas four wheelin... we can hit a place called K-Rock for some fun... :D

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
you don't want to go to NYC in the winter..........you should do like all the snowbirds and winter in AZ, i've been out tanning lately while these guys have been talking about snow, wind, and rain!

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
We roll out the red carpet and the Dark Beer for our friends from OZ:flipoff2:
Lone Star Cruisers have hosted Nigel Buxton and Jack Chomley both from Queensland, and enjoy showing off our Texas hospitality.
Butch

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
He's an old member of the LCML where I used to hang out, comes to the states on biz usually once per year. He's got his own company that deals in wireless solutions for manufacturing applications.
Lives in Queensland.
Butch

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.