Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So call me :rainbow: , but that Commander is starting to grow on me.

Can they be mildly built? Is there a diesel option coming anytime soon?

Those are the two main reasons I would quit entertaining this wild idea if neither prove feasible.

Ideas anyone? :flipoff2:

EDIT: I am realizing that this is 'hard-core' tech...sorry if I chose the wrong forum. :D

·
Rotten Sperm
6,517 Posts
I don't know anything about the diesel option but I wouldn't wheel one... otherwise I wouldn't mnd one myself

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
there are lifts to fit 33/34's. And they look pretty sweet with them on. But thats probably as far as you would want to go lots of sheetmetal. Not any talk of a diseil yet.

·
Registered
21,812 Posts
well, sorta like everything else i do... i will wait 10 yrs until they are beatdown and cheap... then i will chop out the axles and the computer driven everything, and put the stuff i want in one... i think they are pretty much ok... just too new / pricey / ifs for me...

peace, Dave

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CrustyJeep said:
DAMN you and your apology... I was working up a good flame :grinpimp:
Keep it in your back pocket. You might get to use it on me later. :flipoff2:

I've never had an IFS 4x4, but I'm not so sure I'd be up for an axle swap on a brand new truck. I'd be into the bolt-on mods, but until the warantee waz up, I'd be hesitant to start chopping.

Really the diesel is the most appealing thing for me in that truck, if it was coming with one I'd make plans.

Instead I think I'll stick this 'Benz 5-cyl diesel I just inherited into my Range Rover. :D

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
cause they're ugly?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts