Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
It's OK little fella, show us on the doll where the Democrats touched you.

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts

·
Registered
10,579 Posts
ignoring the linkslide, if i was a devoted democrat i would be concerned at this point going into the election.

Your best bet right now is elisabeth warren. Jesus...

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
ignoring the linkslide, if i was a devoted democrat i would be concerned at this point going into the election.

Yup another round of losers. Berine needs to back away due to health, and maybe Biden as well, so that leaves Poca. If I was a Dem, I'd be screaming for a better candidate...don't know who that would be tho.

·
Registered
8,894 Posts

No kidding! But they will wrap it up in the "Historic vote for a Woman President".

Just like they did with Obama being the "First African American".

Don't think it will have the same effect, though. Blacks are not going to come out and vote for her lily white butt. Only Soccer moms who think guns are bad and that rich people have too much money. But then they already vote Dem.

·
Registered
17,546 Posts

Yup another round of losers. Berine needs to back away due to health, and maybe Biden as well, so that leaves Poca. If I was a Dem, I'd be screaming for a better candidate...don't know who that would be tho.
Here's the thing;
The DNC have already proven THEY control who gets the nomination.

Their rigging '16 for Hillary is an excellent example of that.

Whoever THEY want/whoever THEY think can beat Trump, will get the candidacy. PERIOD!

So all the Democrat debates are for show only.

When it comes down to picking a candidate; the DNC will be taking care of that, NOT the primaries.

Again; look at how the DNC rigged it for Hillary in '16.

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
Here's the thing;

Whoever THEY want/whoever THEY think can beat Trump, will get the candidacy. PERIOD!

When it comes down to picking a candidate; the DNC will be taking care of that, NOT the primaries.

The Democrats manipulated the nomination process to get the candidate they wanted,and lost.

The Republicans manipulated the nomination process and didn't get the candidate they wanted, and won.

Can't make this shit up.

·
Registered
10,579 Posts
No kidding! But they will wrap it up in the "Historic vote for a Woman President".

Just like they did with Obama being the "First African American".

Don't think it will have the same effect, though. Blacks are not going to come out and vote for her lily white butt. Only Soccer moms who think guns are bad and that rich people have too much money. But then they already vote Dem.
Agreed. I think the DNC is dead set on having a woman nominee. So i would go ahead and throw out all the male contenders.

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
Here's the thing;

I think these primary candidates are just a diversion. I doubt that anyone on the democratic side has done a poll that shows that any of the current cast have a chance in hell of beating Trump, they have gone so far left that they have distanced themselves too far from middle America. They are just out there to soften up Trump any way they can to make it easier for Michelle. The less time she is in front of the country the less she would have to debate the other Dems ideas or have her talking points challenged so she will swoop in so to speak at the last possible minute. My guess is the current dog and pony show is to determine her running mate and weaken Trump up for Michelle. Right now the Senate looks very safe and there is some hope for regaining the House, if Michelle gets in the race so many sideline voters will get in that id say all those bets would be off.

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
There is no wallet in that picture?
:laughing: True dat, but our current admin is taking more from me than the previous one did.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Pete Buttgig is the only widely-palatable Dem out there right now, but a man will not win in the primary and he's too far left for the general. Most Democrats are aligned with Bernie ideologically and always have been, but they end up going for a more moderate candidate to win the general in the end. Look at how many people wanted Bernie last time, but held their nose and voted for Hillary. Bernie almost pulled it out last time, 43% to 55% in the primary, despite all of Hillary's best efforts.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Oprah would make it a race.
She is too smart to have her reputation and private life torn to sheds by running for President..She has been leaning on Iger, the CEO of Disney, to run..For a democrat /independent he's appears to be moderate and if marketed correctly could be a serious threat..

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
:laughing: True dat, but our current admin is taking more from me than the previous one did.
Until you do away with Base Line Budgeting, it can't help but grow.

You want REAL change?
Do away with Base Line Budgeting.
Do away with offices in DC and make the politicians live in their district and have a strict limitation to how long they can spend inside the beltway, and do all business online.

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
She is too smart to have her reputation and private life torn to sheds by running for President..
Same thing goes for the only Repub I'd vote for...………………………….. Condi Rice. She has zero desire to put herself through that shit mill.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts