Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My 12 cents. Get rid of this shitty sidebar that takes up half the screen and squeezes the actual posts. It’s like the awful mobile site. I want to see stuff the full width of the screen not squeezed in half by fucking ads.

Also, if you insist on keeping these stupid insert ads masquerading as responses to threads at least make them a different fucking color text or something so I will know to just scroll on past them without actually reading part of it before realizing it’s a stupid fucking ad.

Registered users should not be bombarded by bullshit advertisements. That’s usually one of the main reasons people register. To not be bombarded by bullshit ads none of us are retarded enough to fucking click on.

·
Administrator
242 Posts
My 12 cents. Get rid of this shitty sidebar that takes up half the screen and squeezes the actual posts. It’s like the awful mobile site. I want to see stuff the full width of the screen not squeezed in half by fucking ads.

Also, if you insist on keeping these stupid insert ads masquerading as responses to threads at least make them a different fucking color text or something so I will know to just scroll on past them without actually reading part of it before realizing it’s a stupid fucking ad.

Registered users should not be bombarded by bullshit advertisements. That’s usually one of the main reasons people register. To not be bombarded by bullshit ads none of us are retarded enough to fucking click on.
@92 Green YJ

Thanks for the honest and constructive feedback, I will share it up the chain.

Note you can disable the sidebar and reduce ads with premium membership which is the old "Stars" program. More info below:

Jeff M

·
Administrator
242 Posts
It is still available to all members (vs just what are now "Premium Members") which is a significant change from the previous behavior.

Aaron Z
Should that section be just setup for Premium or former "Star" members only?

If so we can do that, if you can see it and you do not have premium it is open to all right now, just have to be logged in.

Jeff M

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
@92 Green YJ

Thanks for the honest and constructive feedback, I will share it up the chain.

Note you can disable the sidebar and reduce ads with premium membership which is the old "Stars" program. More info below:

Jeff M
Unfortunately Pirate hasn’t been worth being a paid subscriber to since you guys took over. I was a paying member for years. Now it is even worse with this new disaster of a format. You really think people are going to continue to pay a subscription fee to this? Congratulations, you are officially dumber than anyone in the Democratic Party and you have killed an Offroad icon

·
Administrator
242 Posts
Unfortunately Pirate hasn’t been worth being a paid subscriber to since you guys took over. I was a paying member for years. Now it is even worse with this new disaster of a format. You really think people are going to continue to pay a subscription fee to this? Congratulations, you are officially dumber than anyone in the Democratic Party and you have killed an Offroad icon
I was just sharing the option that you have based upon your feedback.

Also, that's a low blow. 😥

Jeff M

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Should that section be just setup for Premium or former "Star" members only?

If so we can do that, if you can see it and you do not have premium it is open to all right now, just have to be logged in.

Jeff M
I don't care, not going to pony up for a subscription either way, adblock plus takes care of the ads and makes the site usable. Former star members may be annoyed that the perks of being a paid member are now available to anyone who is logged in.

Aaron Z

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
@AG Jeff is there a way to "mark all threads as read" now? Would be nice to not start at the first post in the older threads that are still active.

Aaron Z

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I was just sharing the option that you have based upon your feedback.

Also, that's a low blow. 😥

Jeff M
Truth hurts.

And this is (or more accurately was) Pirate. We don’t do the pc happy hippie bullshit dance around here. Do something stupid or that we don’t like we don’t tiptoe thru the tulips about it. We rightfully tell you to drink bleach and go suck start a shotgun.

·
Administrator
242 Posts
I don't care, not going to pony up for a subscription either way, adblock plus takes care of the ads and makes the site usable. Former star members may be annoyed that the perks of being a paid member are now available to anyone who is logged in.

Aaron Z
10-4,

I will touch base with the Mod team to find out how they want it set.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
242 Posts
Truth hurts.

And this is (or more accurately was) Pirate. We don’t do the pc happy hippie bullshit dance around here. Do something stupid or that we don’t like we don’t tiptoe thru the tulips about it. We rightfully tell you to drink bleach and go suck start a shotgun.
We have migrated YellowBullet.com so I have seen and heard it all before.

Would that cure coronavirus?

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
We have Fucked off YellowBullet.com so I have seen and heard it all before.

Would that cure coronavirus?

Jeff M

See this is the thing that you people don't and won't get.

It's just business to you people!

And where the fuck are our smilelys you fuck.

21 - 40 of 305 Posts