Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank all the competition rockcrawlers on behalf of the staff of Bulltear industries. I have met some of you and shared great times and watched you in action. You have brought this sport from infancy and you continue to benchmark and set standards for the rest of us. We see you bust your ass all winter long to get your projects done giving up valuable free time and sacrificing YOUR money for the love of the sport. In appreciation to you and a thank you for the show you've given us we would like to donate 10 free sets of Fas-grip fighter style grip shifter handles to the first 10 competition rockcrawlers who reply.

You must be comp to qualify for this

The first ten will get free shifter handles with this logo on one side and the logo of their choice or lettering of their choice (within reason) on the back side. These can be tapped to any size and are very popular with Atlas twin stick owners. I will be PM'ing the first ten who reply.........no duplicates and none after the first ten.

Thanks a ton for the action so far guys and keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'll take some!

WeRock East, Neuroc

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would like a set.

Team
Double Trouble
UROC/ West

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Were in for a set. We-Rock Super Modifed #19

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Were in for a set.
Team Toumbstone
#7 RRock

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Skynnard would be the last one if the top bunch shows some proof they are competitors. If they dont prove they are comp then you can be next in line

Now I will need sketches or lettering for the otherside of the handle

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For those who missed out we will do a set for you at a dealers price...engraved with any logo from a piture file or .dxf....pm me for details. Sorry for #11 and on :(

·
Registered
966 Posts
I would take a set if any are left.

Derek West

Neuroc and Weroc

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Waiting on MOD to reply to if he is a comp or not.

I sure would like to thank you guys for all the shows. If I wasnt disabled I would be out there in competition but my neck cant take the abuse.

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
We're in if there is anyone who backs out or isn't competing.
Mountain Goat Motorsports
Uroc Extreme West series

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Botie jeep your in....

I will need sketches from everybody...will pm you guys tomorrow

1 - 20 of 94 Posts