Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, We have already started moving into our advertising stages for next year, and we are looking for pictures of teams, vehicles, drivers, spotters, crowd, etc from anyone that has attended our events. All you need to do is send me a zip disk or CD and you have the possibility of getting nation wide coverage.

Advertising Outlets using Still Photos:

Ads in Xtreme Off-Road Magazine (Three Pre Issue, six issues, 25,000 circulated) 25,000 x 3 = 75,000 x 6 = 450,000 Total Printed

Event Programs (Nine Total Events, 5,000 printed) 5,000 x 9 = 45,000 Printed

Event Posters (Nine Total Events, 6,000 printed) 6,000 x 9 = 54,000 Pinted

Event T-Shirts (Nine Total Events, Amount unknown as of now)

Event Banners

Awards Cerimony Stage Backdrop

Website Photos

Graphic Designs for website

Folder Covers

CD Covers

And More!

All you need to do is send me high resolution photo's from our CalROCS Events, and you have the possibility of being showcased in any one or more of these advertising entites.

Atten.
Lil' Rich
CalROCS/W.E.ROCK
2915 Molly Ln.
Placerville, CA 95667

Here is an example of an ad that we are putting into the Moab Newspaper for Easter Jeep Safari

This is a 1/2 Page Black and white ad

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please notify me if you are sending something by posting on this page.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Hey Rich.. i know it isnt a full comp, but i have the CD ready to send for the Pville event. 220 high res pics

James

·
Registered
268 Posts
Lil' Rich,
Do you want any specific resolution? I have plenty of pictures from this season's events.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lazybum said:
Lil' Rich,
Do you want any specific resolution? I have plenty of pictures from this season's events.
Yes, High resolution please. If you have low res pics, I can use those too, but they won't be used for any printed entites, only website and internet applications.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Rich I will send you a disc with about 250 pics. :grinpimp:

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
RedBspot said:
Cool poster! but What i really want is to be on a T-shirt! Will hand deliver disk at SEMA!
Wasn't your prisoner number on your shirt when you were at the state penn for raping that chicken??? Same thing... :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Prints i have to scan in (Lowers resolution), they would work as background shots, but feature shots have to be digital.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Rich (of the junior sort),

I'm working on getting that disk to you. I had intended on getting it to you after Pomona...but things don't always work as planned.

I have stock mod, and a few of the other classes, back to the March 2004 event. I'll get that burned this weekend and get it in the mail to you.

Thanks to Beatty (where I tweaked my ankle), I just found out that I have a hairline fracture in a bone in my ankle that requires me to stay parked for a bit and on crutches. So I know I'll have plenty of time to get the pics together.

Man, this sucks! :(

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
MrsKCJ401 said:
Thanks to Beatty (where I tweaked my ankle), I just found out that I have a hairline fracture in a bone in my ankle that requires me to stay parked for a bit and on crutches. So I know I'll have plenty of time to get the pics together.

Man, this sucks! :(
Oh Kim! That SUCKS! Hope you get better soon and don't let Jody rub his bum on you since you can't run away. :p

·
Registered
213 Posts
Aww, thanks! It's not too bad, just more annoying than anything. :(

Jody knows better than to try and rub that thang anywhere in my general area! I'll hit him with my crutches! :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
rbaer said:
Can you use 35mm film or prints from same?
Scanned prints don't look good but if you still have the negs you can get very good quality digital pics by having the negs scanned.

Take your negatives into a photo shop or Wal-Mart and have them scanned then burned onto a CD. You shouldn't lose any resolution, but clarity will depend on what speed film you used.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey Rich , I sent the "Big One" a disk from the march event and I've got one from couger also . Let me know where to send & it'll be on it's way

like this:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts