Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Click on link for Pictures of competitions :mr-t:http://gallery.mac.com/elykwt#gallery

Thanks to All the F-Toy Competitor for a great weekend, See you all at Donner

Farmington pictures have just been added 7/4/2008

More pictures have been added 7/7/2008-----If a box pops up that requires a name and password just click on cancel and you should still be able to view all the pics

OK the Donner pics are here there are two folders of pics so be sure to check them both out 7/26/2008

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Nice pics thanks for posting em. I still say our incar pic of you on the rope is way cooler then you standing by our upside down car

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
With the clock running out desertoy is on the gas enough to jump the rig in reverse and chase me down:laughing::laughing:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:blender:Looks like Mr. Toads Wild Ride:blender:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
More pictures have been added

Click on link for Pictures of competitions :mr-t:http://gallery.mac.com/elykwt#gallery

Thanks to All the F-Toy Competitor for a great weekend, See you all at Donner

Farmington pictures have just been added 7/4/2008

More pictures have been added 7/7/2008

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More Pics!!!!!!

More Pics Are Up!!!!!! 7/7/2008

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yo Hal, The pics are geat, have a feeling your bride is involved cause youre as laptop savvy as me... Which aint much, see you at Donner. sam

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Donner Pics

Donner pics are now in the gallery so check them out :homer:

·
Registered
8,358 Posts

Hey, me and Lil'Rich, I'm famous!

Sorry that I didn't know I was gonna end up judging. I would have told everybody to find me and say hi.

From your pics I'd guess that I may have run you off my course. Sorry if I did, but those are the rules. I had a lot of spectators crowding in to try to see over the edge. Great pics though, thanks for taking some really good ones. I didn't get any pics all weekend. :(

Anyone else having trouble with the gallery? I get lots of script errors and pop ups for passwords.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts