Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
i'm sure its a perfectly good truck, but man the dimensions are all fawked up. And 93" wheel base. Seems a bit short.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm thinkin D44's and a 383 aren't going to get along well.

John

·
Registered
994 Posts
Puffdragon said:
i'm sure its a perfectly good truck, but man the dimensions are all fawked up. And 93" wheel base. Seems a bit short.
thats what I was thinking

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
how the hell do you get 6.13s for D44s...the lowest you can get is 5.89 for a standard 44 and 5.13 for a RC44???

·
Registered
151 Posts
Simulated Beadlocks?:rainbow:

I'm not sure how low you can go with D44 gears but my HP 44's have 5.38's.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it really seems to have a much too tall CoG for the tracking width; 383s, D44s and 39.5s = :nuke: :nuke:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
ChinLei said:
Simulated Beadlocks?:rainbow:

I'm not sure how low you can go with D44 gears but my HP 44's have 5.38's.
5.38s is what I meant...I was thinking about his "6.13s and got it mixed up:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Rear is offset. Doesn't look like it should/needs to be. Hmm, weird. Still more fab work than I have done. At least they made an effort.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Someone spent allot of wasted time building that thing:rolleyes:
D44s+383+39s=:nuke:

·
Registered
130 Posts
i would kill myself after i built that rig. RETARDED!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

and im a damn hillrod!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
That thing just looks awkward. It has a few good things about it, but I can't see that thing competing against other rock buggies and holding its own. We'll have to see what it ends up going for.

·
Registered
921 Posts
so lets see here, he built it, finished it last week, drove it once, realized the pile of shiat he built and now is trying to pawn it off on the ebay crowd..:eek:

·
Hophead
77,714 Posts
May want to install that steering shaft as well :)

The front view looks pretty good, what the hell happened with rear and side views??? :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts