Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ready to build something new. I was going to strip it and build another one with the parts, But I figured I would see if there was any interest in it as is.

Built in 2010

Front axle HP D60 4.88 detroit, 65"wms Chromo shafts with Longfield joints(new last spring)

Rear axle HP D60 4.88 detroit{new} 64"wms Chromo shafts with Longfield joints(new last spring)

39" half tread Krawlers new last month on KMC alum beadlocks

PSC steering pump, orbital, and rams. Howe Reservoir and TT cooler. 2.5" rams. 46 degree steering in front, 43 degree steering in rear.

Wilwood Master and pedal. Cutting brakes set up for each tire.

Corvette LS1 tuned/dyno custom headers, Kevco pan

Griffin dual pass radiator and transmission cooler

TH400 Art Carr 3200 stall, Full manual reverse valve body fully build from top to bottom

Atlas 2.0 4 speed

Warn m8000 narrowed with synthetic line out front
rear 5k winch for suck down and other needs

7075 links upper and lower

16" ORI Struts

Stainless braided lines for everything on the rig

It is a great reliable rig. Runs and operates perfect. Chassis is a little beat up from use as with any used rock crawler. It has the motor and cooling to go fast and set up perfect to crawl. Will do 75mph in low range. It is incredibly stable, you can run full comp coarses without ever needing to touch a suck down winch. It makes the hardest lines look easy that were once not even thought doable.

Located in Hampden, MA

I would consider trades of anything fast, Road racing cars, boats, JK rubicon built or stock, Well built 1 ton semi streetable Jeep Tj/JK, no bikes/ 4 wheelers

I would rather a big pile of cash or bank check. No B.S. checks or money orders. $25,000 obo PM, call or txt for more info 413 315 1502 Sean. Fastest way to get me is txt.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
What's the wheelbase

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lot of good offers. I am hoping to get close to asking price or cash plus an interesting/ fun trade. Or cash on my end for the right trade.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping this to the top. Had a great cash offer last year but I was not willing to part with it yet. Only trades I would be interested in right now would be a c5-c6 vette. Or some other road track ready streetable car. Mostly want Cash.

Buggy is in great shape. Put 39 BFG KR2-S tires on it this spring and only got to use it a handful of times. Those are the new race tires and they are badass for crawling too. Pictures in this post are only a few weeks ago. New roof and skins this spring. New rear axle shafts this week. Buggy will hold its own playing at speed. Stays cool no matter what you do to it. And its one of the most stable two seat buggys I have seen. Any questions feel free to call or text. Will consider reasonable offers but don't waste my time if you don't have the money.

·
Registered
369 Posts
GLWS Sean, it is a great rig, and I have seen you do some amazing things with it....Hope to still see you out there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts