Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now I'll offer this toyota driveline disconnect 550.00 and includes shifter- mechanical- if you suppy the shaft -like 85 up stuff - then your ready to compete your yoda to its max! Jess

Attachments

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its made to disengage the rear shaft- hold the rear brakes -use a cutting break- and get your 105" wheelbased rig thru a cone area that has room enough for a 85" wheel base rig- to make a long story short- Not to hit the cones and take first place! with minimum deductions- Jess

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It could be made streetable - with two positions it locks into - and one possition in perfect balance - giving you a 50/50 chance to engage it once and run well at 55 mph- but our competition version has 35 spots it can be engaged in making phase on the shaft and balance even a non reality for vib's at 40 mph and over hehe- its a rockbuggy thing right now- Jess

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
why not put a master spline on it so it will only lock back in one way so its phased?

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well daniel i'll try my best to call this week- how's that new rig coming along ? gettin close maybe to call me on those shafts- Jess

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
So why wouldnt they work for comps? other than having to wait for ut to engage but thats what the spring is for right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts