Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From air cleaner housing to oil pan. Stock motor from 85k5 rebuilt 60k ago. Mild torue cam, edelbrock q-jet. Runs good.
$350obo

email or call
310-475-1782
[email protected]

·
Registered
407 Posts
IS THIS A 4 BOLT ENGINE? AND ANY OTHER DETAILS ON THE MOTOR.. REASON FOR SELLING, HOW CLEAN, AND ANY LEAKS?.. LAST-- WILL YOU BE WILL ING TO SHIP AT MY EXPENSE?
THANKS, CHRIS

CAN I GET SOME PICS?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never had the pan off, dont know if its a 4bolt. My guess would be no. The oil pan leaks front and rear. Rear leak might be the main seal but has leaked slow for all 5 years, just enough to keep bottom of pan wet. I will ship at your expense. I pulled the 350 after finding a good deal on tbi454. It lived in my k5 mud truck for 4 years, very dirty outside, very clean inside. I changed oil every 3k or 5 months. Was run with rev limiter @4500. Rarely hit 4500k. Also run with exhaust leak last 1.5 years. Smogged extremely clean. No nocks. Never fouled a plug. I have not serviced it once while I have had it. I put 10k on it over about 5 years, it came with the k5. It comes with all accessories and brakets, assembled(minus starter). Never burned oil, no smoke at startup. Thats about all I can think of.

Charlo

·
Registered
208 Posts
Do you ever make your way to sac. ?

·
Registered
407 Posts
very interested, can you give me a shipping quote so i can pay-pal or fed-ex complete amount to you?... my zip is 37354, and is the carb a q-jet or edlebrock?? or is it a q-jet sitting on an edlebrock intake?? should be all i need to know, along with numbers off the block. and we'll be good to go.. maybe some pics.. thanks, chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts