·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll triple that, way to represent for Colorado Springs. Congrats guys

Sheldon Bucher
Team Zuki #19
Exteme West

Thanks to all our sponsors,
FNZUKI, 4 Wheel Parts, Rockware, Dutchman Axles, BFGoodrich Tires, Trail Tough Suzuki Stuff, Spidertrax, Snap-On Tools,

·
Registered
231 Posts
Man, you guys really brought it on big this weekend and did a great job.

Congratulations to you and all your sponsors.

Your team continues to set a great example of setting the bar high on how you guys represent your sponsors and your team in the industry.

Nice win!

Sweet! :D

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
They did kick ass this weekend. So did Dean, but Brad/Roger kicked it just a liiitttle bit harder. :) I need to take some lessons, or something. Those courses were just plain rough, and they made 'em look easy.

Actually, Brian/Joachim kicked ass the second day--considering I was ahead of them after the first day, and they managed to work their way up to where they did. I could take lessons from them as well. :cool2:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Thanks!

Our first top finish in the Pro Series and we worked for it! I spent a few stressfull hours working on the Ranger after tech to get it running right and it was time well spent as the courses were brutal! After day one we were tied with Dean for first. The first course on day two had a bonus line that no super mods were able to crawl. Dean took it and crawled it, and so did we. The BFG's stuck like glue to that rock. The only rigs to crawl that line were modified rigs! Dean got us by one point and for the rest of the day we were dead even on every course. We finally were able to pull ahead on the last course and hold the lead thru the final round! It was a great event and we have so many people to thank. Brad and I can't say how much fun it is compete with such a great group of people!

A BIG thank you to Ron at ALLOY USA for his help and for sponsoring the event coverage on Off-Road.com! Ron is a great guy and we couldn't have done it without him!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Great job Brad and Roger. Sounds like a great battle in the mod class.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts