Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st ever Formula Toyota Series Championship. They proved to be the class of the class and believe we tried EVERYTHING to catch them and just couldn't pull it off.

It was a great year, one which I'm proud to have been a part of. Beers to Camo and Air Ride for taking the concept and making it a reality. For those that are building or thinking of building an F-Toy rig... get on it, this series was kick ass this year and next year promises to be even better.

d

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
thanks

ya It was a great year and more than anything it was great to see the class take off like it has. I hope to see the continued growth of this class and look forward to meeting more teams next year. congrads to all the teams that competed this year cause it was you guys that have made the class a success.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Thanks Dave

Even though I probably have the shortest courier as a spotter in history, it was still tons of fun. Cant wait till next year.

Your not kidding its like one team, when we broke Team Tinbender was all over trying to getting our rig fixed. They were even willing to take the t-case out of there support rig.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Air Ride said:
Your not kidding its like one team, when we broke Team Tinbender was all over trying to getting our rig fixed. They were even willing to take the t-case out of there support rig.
And that's what it's all about folks.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Air Ride said:
Thanks Dave

Even though I probably have the shortest courier as a spotter in history, it was still tons of fun. Cant wait till next year.

Anytime we can help as group to make what we all dream come true It is good!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts