Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I`ve bought 3 AR kits from them over the last few years, the last being about a year ago. Absolutly no complaints about the parts or the service.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I got a Polish Tantal kit from them at the DMH gunshow this past weekend. I see them there at almost every show, but this was my first time doing buisiness with them.

The guys seemed to know what they were talking about, and the kit I got was in good condition, and cheaper than their competitors. My experiance was good enough I have already considered getting another kit from them

·
Registered
456 Posts
I picked up an AR kit from them and it's treated me well. The gas key has worked loose on the BCG but I'll just tighten it down and re-stake it.

·
Registered
19,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Selling your jeep and stalking up for the SHTF?
I've slowly been working towards SHTF. This is the first time I've built for it. :eek: I need to finish this up.

Selling the jeep won't fund SHTF. It will fund a big ole pile of tube. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've heard hit and miss stuff about them. If you're just going to build a gun for fun, then they should be OK.

When people start bagging on how horrid the AR is, it 90% of the time they didn't clean and lube it. The other 9% time they got parts from Olympic, Model One Sales or M&A Parts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts