Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<FONT COLOR="Yellow">BRC has just mde it even easier to contact your Representative.. BRC home page just go the bottom of the page, enter your Zip code, and click GO.... your reps will pop up and you can write to any of them or all of them with one click (I would suggest sending everything to ALL of them, unless its specific to your town)</FONT c>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="yellow">"Its a Wheelbase Thing, Your Jeep Wouldn't Understand"</FONT c>

Peter S. Di Primo
V.P. - Ventura County Axle Snappers 4WDC
www.axlesnappers.com
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Thanks that is good to know.

------------------

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I used it to send this message to John Doolittle. Thanks for the link.

I am sending this e-mail in to let you know that I, as a OHV user, am ticked off at how quickly the areas we are open to are getting closed. Since I ride motorcycles and use my Jeep to go fourwheeling I am persecuted as though all I want to do is rap and destroy the earth. I practice and encurage prople to use our resources correctly and when you put up a gate it only keeps out the good and leave it open to the bad. I know that we do have a small group that do 90% of the damage but closing off areas will only make people do malicious acts. So please stand aginst the land grabbers as you have against the gun grabbers.

Thanks

Dean Reed

------------------
67 CJ5 stretched to 90", Custom frame, SOA, dakota springs, RR60's, 5.13 ARB's, all cut-up 39.5 TSL's
OK lady's! Take off your panty's, jump up on the bed, and pretend your feet hate each other.:)0

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<FONT COLOR="Yellow">good letter Dean, simply stated, polite and to the point.</FONT c>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="yellow">"Its a Wheelbase Thing, Your Jeep Wouldn't Understand"</FONT c>

Peter S. Di Primo
V.P. - Ventura County Axle Snappers 4WDC
www.axlesnappers.com
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts