Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool Calendars ???

I thought I would post something interesting for my 1st post instead of of the usual "hi, i'm new here"

I'm looking for a cool 4 Wheeling calendar to hang on the wall. Any ideas where to find something? Looking for a good blend of crawling, mudding, and mountain scenery.

THANKS! :D

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
cough, cough, $HIT CHAT:flipoff2: cough, cough

And welcome newbie

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
well, welcome to the PBB!!

you probably haven't been around this BB for a long time, so what we do here is search. :) not sure you'd find anything on that, but search yahoo or another search engine.

P.S. make sure you post in the right section

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
soopatoy said:

P.S. make sure you post in the right section
Yeahoooooo... I knew I would need a bullet proof vest before I ever post something here, but dammm.

I thought GENERAL 4x4 discussion with posts about Monster Garage, etc... would be the place to talk about it.

Sorry guys. Wait, what am I thinkin, of course I'm not sorry! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T1H5_TA3 said:
so you say you kew better, but did it any ways...? :confused:

:flipoff2:

Knew better to post on this board, or in this section !??!?

You know if I was one of the regulars and posted here no one would care... I mean cawmon, look at the section title "General 4wd discussion". You guys posting here about what is on TV and other misc. stuff. Just because I'm a newbie you gotta jump all over my ass. THAT I knew was coming.

YES I did a search! DID you? I bet you don't find sheeeeet.

Anyhow, hate me cause I'm new. WHATEVER. I was just trying to post something different, cause I DID do a search and didn't find jack there.

SO there. bite me :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I like this guys attitude, I think he is politley telling all of you to go fuck yourselfs. :D
His post IS in the right spot, just as right as the Monster Garage post and alot more like it. Too many people round here just waiting to jump on someones ass just because they got a little more typing under there belt!
Anyways, contact Marty Olson at WWW.EXTREME4X4S.COM.
He just made a new calander from some wheelin in Tillamook Oregon. Really cool scenery and some cool rigs!!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Come Awn.... I wanted to know what kind of calander to get...damn:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
All Pro Off Road sells the sidekick calendar for $9.95. Each month features a different off road pic, many from competition. Most popular trail runs are listed in the calendar.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Chris Geiger said:
All Pro Off Road sells the sidekick calendar for $9.95. Each month features a different off road pic, many from competition. Most popular trail runs are listed in the calendar.

Yah ive seen that one. My work sells it. It was an alright calander. I was about to spend my hard earned $10 on it. Thats like working over time for me. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Cruisers get all the cool stuff, didn't you know? :flipoff2:

Here's the best 4 wheeling calendar in the world, covers everything, EXCELLENT photography, and it's even work safe!

http://www.getlostproductions.com/page3.html

If you'll excuse me, I have both 'cruiser calendars, so I'm gonna go be alone for awhile :flipoff2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts