Pirate 4x4 banner

5281 - 5300 of 8385 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts
This is a strange argument. More people died in Jan, feb, mar from the flu than covid. But they didn't overwhelm our hospitals. Most of those people did die in a hospital. It's just that most of the people that lived through the flu didn't go to the hospital overwhelming them. Why? You answered your own question. "Didn't hear about a bunch of dead people suddenly"
Again, the right word is "suddenly". Like NY. Didn't have that during any flu season, right?

Unpopular opinion incoming.

You need to understand. I am not having children because the current system sickens me. I believe nature is taking its course. I do not believe in our western medical system where we administer healing measures post trauma and subscribe the a more eastern style of health care where a preventive approach to health is take. I believe whole heartedly that the people dying are unhealthy pre-beerflu. I think the earth is over populated and agree with much of what Darwin hypothesized. I'm not at all saddened by this pandemic. I'm not at all happy about it, but I realize it is way over due given our lifestyle. What I'm saddened by is the likely social and political consequences of the global shutdown post pandemic and the meaningless attempt to curb the death rate at the cost of future prosperity. I'm saddened by the virtues being signaled by individuals who are desperate for a solution that does not exist to a problem that can not be stopped.

That's pretty romantic. You in love or something? :flipoff2:

The medical routes you describe are valid used together.
Can't traditional medicine a disease of your dna, now can you?

People are free to be fat. I though you advocate freedom usually?

If the current system sickens you, you never would have had kids in the past. AF during ww2: "Never into this ruthless world shall I..."

You know what? Look deep inside you. Do you want kids? Stop living the make believe easy world making excuses and "go" now.
I believe in you.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
All four of these graphs are starting to look a *little* bit more encouraging:

https://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visualization/

Still such a long way to go though...
Agreed, I'll give you that for now. Until they update the numbers a few days down the road after everyone has reported :p

I follow the Epoch Times and some of the news and events they were reporting from China around late December were down right disturbing.
I've been following them and others since then, too. I bought my TP way early lol. If China ever did revise the numbers and they came to something more realistic it would freak the world out, so maybe it's a good thing they lie about it.

Saw this study from Nebraska stating that there's a good chance it can be aerosol even from patients with no coughing and either mild symptoms are asymptomatic. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.23.20039446v2.full.pdf

We know it lives in stool weeks past when someone tested negative in their nasal swab tests (several of these studies out there): https://www.gastrojournal.org/article/S0016-5085(20)30281-X/pdf

We know people touch their face all the time, don't cover their mouth for coughing and sneezing, and are generally terrible.

Chinese studies also said there's a good chance of reinfection after "recovering" a long time ago, and now there are reports here that 20% might have some form of this. Not sure if they are infectious, get more sick, anything, though. It might be false negatives on the tests, which have been a problem for everyone since the beginning, even in China, SK, and Japan. I bet 50% of the tests are false negatives, but we may never know. I don't know why they are false, but it keeps coming up all the time and I'm skeptical.

It's time to start wearing masks when out in public, I think. This guy seem to agree. As long as we have a supply there's no risk, right? This is a good video and this guy has a good grasp on everything going on.

https://youtu.be/2w9M6K9vSUM

·
Premium Member
14,256 Posts
Not sure what it all means but half of sfo international terminal will be closing with no re-open date on april 1st with no reopening scheduled

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
Not sure what it all means but half of sfo international terminal will be closing with no re-open date on april 1st with no reopening scheduled
Pretty sure it's just the effect part of a cause and effect scenario: Hardly any intl flights anymore, so no reason to keep it open.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Agreed, I'll give you that for now. Until they update the numbers a few days down the road after everyone has reported :p

I've been following them and others since then, too. I bought my TP way early lol. If China ever did revise the numbers and they came to something more realistic it would freak the world out, so maybe it's a good thing they lie about it.

Saw this study from Nebraska stating that there's a good chance it can be aerosol even from patients with no coughing and either mild symptoms are asymptomatic. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.23.20039446v2.full.pdf

We know it lives in stool weeks past when someone tested negative in their nasal swab tests (several of these studies out there): https://www.gastrojournal.org/article/S0016-5085(20)30281-X/pdf

We know people touch their face all the time, don't cover their mouth for coughing and sneezing, and are generally terrible.

Chinese studies also said there's a good chance of reinfection after "recovering" a long time ago, and now there are reports here that 20% might have some form of this. Not sure if they are infectious, get more sick, anything, though. It might be false negatives on the tests, which have been a problem for everyone since the beginning, even in China, SK, and Japan. I bet 50% of the tests are false negatives, but we may never know. I don't know why they are false, but it keeps coming up all the time and I'm skeptical.

It's time to start wearing masks when out in public, I think. This guy seem to agree. As long as we have a supply there's no risk, right? This is a good video and this guy has a good grasp on everything going on.

https://youtu.be/2w9M6K9vSUM

The Epoch Times seems pretty legit. When I told the wife some crazy shit was going down in China, I never thought it would happen here.

We all laughed at BossBuilt, and now I guess we'll all be in Darth Vader masks and gloves. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
The Epoch Times seems pretty legit. When I told the wife some crazy shit was going down in China, I never thought it would happen here.

We all laughed at BossBuilt, and now I guess we'll all be in Darth Vader masks and gloves. :laughing:
oh yea. legit as fake news comes
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/epoch-times-media-bias
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-times/

Overall, we rate The Epoch Times borderline Questionable and Right Biased based on editorial positions that consistently favor the right. We also rate them factually Mixed due to the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of pro-Trump propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as failed fact checks.

edit: well aint this ironic as it comes:

The Epoch Times is an international, multi-language news media company in print and online. The Epoch Times first published in New York in April 2000 (in Chinese only) and the online edition in August 2000. In 2003, The Epoch Times launched an online edition in English, which began printing as a newspaper in New York in 2004. The Epoch Times is founded by John Tang and a group of Chinese-American Falun Gong practitioners. The Epoch Times publishes in 21 languages in 35 countries across five continents. Their focus topics includes sections for world and national news, op-eds, sports, entertainment, business, arts and culture, travel and health.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
Overall, we rate The Epoch Times borderline Questionable and Right Biased based on editorial positions that consistently favor the right. We also rate them factually Mixed due to the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of pro-Trump propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as failed fact checks.
that's about as good as CNN/Fox news hope to get rated, so more legit than most of the fake news sources :flipoff2: nothing wrong with having a bias, they all do.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
that's about as good as CNN/Fox news hope to get rated, so more legit than most of the fake news sources :flipoff2: nothing wrong with having a bias, they all do.
i generally agree they are all "biased". or at the very least have an agenda.

but this also assuming that mediabiasfactcheck isn't a hillary front and biased in its own right. a virtual pizza store basement if you will.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/center/

edit: there is nothing wrong with a bias. but saying you are fair and balance / not biased while clearly being biased isn't right. its bullshit.

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
The Falun Gong Sect are the preferred prey of the organ selling business practitioners. They are the most sought after Asian delicacy in China. :laughing:

Edit: Falun Gong started the Epoch Times

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
hey, NHK World is on their 'least biased' list ! :smokin:

that is the primary (only) news source that i actually want/try to watch and 100% agree that they offer a good balanced look, but they are also japan-centric so they've less concern on what happens in the world.

i read more fox/cnn/aljazeera/pirate4x4 so i like to think i've got a pretty good idea of what bias in reporting looks like :lmao:

·
Registered
10,543 Posts
The Falun Gong Sect are the preferred prey of the organ selling business practitioners. They are the most sought after Asian delicacy in China. :laughing:

Edit: Falun Gong started the Epoch Times
Israel banned Israeli citizens from going to China for organ transplants. Some years ago, a Israeli patient told his doctor that he had a heart transplant scheduled for the following month. Doctor said "what do you mean scheduled?" and reported it to the authorities.

China is the only country in the world with predictable human organ supplies :barf:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Israel banned Israeli citizens from going to China for organ transplants. Some years ago, a Israeli patient told his doctor that he had a heart transplant scheduled for the following month. Doctor said "what do you mean scheduled?" and reported it to the authorities.

China is the only country in the world with predictable human organ supplies :barf:
I wonder if the price has gone down a bunch in the past few months?

·
Registered
15,271 Posts

Decent chance the Israeli Hebrew would have received a Muslim Uighur organ :laughing:

·
Premium Member
13,298 Posts
Decent chance the Israeli Hebrew would have received a Muslim Uighur organ :laughing:
I cant think of a better middle finger to Islam. Heath Goldstein gets a heart from Mahu al Shabbar al Sukarijadd and lives a good life. Fuck Allah.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I swear deke just crawled out from under his rock.

Unbiased is almost impossible to find. However, for those who actually read the Epoch Times, when Trump does something shitty, they report it, and not in a good light. Far cry from Fox News, and way different than the left leaning media who baselessly bash EVERYTHING Trump does.

But, deke don't read no news. He ain't got time for that shiz. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
15,491 Posts
Fake News caught again.

CBS News Caught Using Footage from an Italian Hospital to Describe Conditions in New York City (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/cbs-news-caught-using-footage-from-an-italian-hospital-to-describe-conditions-in-new-york-city-video/

It's so purposely deceptive. Why do they do it, and why do we as a society allow it?
and just as i figured, all the doom and gloom fear mongers in this thread completely ignore this post :laughing:

5281 - 5300 of 8385 Posts