Pirate 4x4 banner

8301 - 8320 of 8397 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Is there a video interview, or just the statement made by the campground?
This is the same place I posted just a few hours after her post on facebook in the mask thread. Even just a few hours in, there were tons of comments from scared little liberals and her telling them off and cussing up a storm. Hilarious read. I'd love to see her interviewed on camera.
Just a statement as far as I know. I’m about 30 miles away I might stop in some day to meet this fiery lady lol. I think I would get along great with her.

·
Hophead
77,610 Posts

·
OG13 King
7,881 Posts
We have a five-phase plan to reopen the state. The plan will be a phased plan that we will plan to utilize in phases. The phases will be planned and the planning will be phased. We will move quickly and slowly to open but remain closed. I have created a staff of staffers who will plan the phases and planning while phasing their phases.

·
Registered
66,773 Posts
We have a five-phase plan to reopen the state. The plan will be a phased plan that we will plan to utilize in phases. The phases will be planned and the planning will be phased. We will move quickly and slowly to open but remain closed. I have created a staff of staffers who will plan the phases and planning while phasing their phases.

Sunshine state. Morning sun, followed by afternoon sun, with late day and evening sun until the sun is over the horizon. Tmrw's forecast; more sun.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Dem panic = Pandemic.....

Or rather PLANdemic.

And lots of volunteer slavery.

Finally Marx utopia is nigh.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
Fox has a headline right now that CDC updated guidance claims surface contact spread is either a non issue or much less of an issue than previously believed. That would help explain why we haven't seen anywhere near the contagion rates we were promised.

So that's a plus. can't get the article to open at the moment, no copy/paste

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Yaaaaaaay

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
See where Dershowitz or however the fawk his name is spelled, lined out no constitutional protection from forced vaccination.

That's nice

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
didn't see that, but did see that DOJ is starting to issue 'sternly worded letter' to CA and presumably others, that churches and gathering bans are not constitutional, using the reasoning that "if people are allowed to congregate for markets and manufacturing, they cannot be disallowed to congregate for church"

drip drip drip, it's about to be like Michigan or wisconson or whoever it was that lost them 2 dams :rasta:

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
New study came out that 6ft isn't enough. If someone sneezes, a droplet can travel 12ft if there is a breeze.
That's never been an intent of 6-feet or a mask. Don't you agree that 6 feet does reduce transmission of most virus, flu or common cold by normal water/vapor droplet from conversation and breathing ? A highly publicized outbreak back in March occurred here in Sacramento. I think about 38 or 40 people were reported by the County Health and then the media as "infected". At one time about 1/3 the infection for the entire county population 1.3 million. Never mind if they were tested or sympromatic or required ER. No follow up on them either. Anyways, I thought about it . .. . . . These people were singing in a choir, packed together. Singing is about the most voluminous and active breathing one can take short of Goat violation pillage and shouting. It follows that considerate and reasonable soical behavior can do a lot at reducing Woohan transmission.

8301 - 8320 of 8397 Posts