Pirate 4x4 banner

8321 - 8340 of 8397 Posts

·
Registered
66,773 Posts
That's never been an intent of 6-feet or a mask. Don't you agree that 6 feet does reduce transmission of most virus, flu or common cold by normal water/vapor droplet from conversation and breathing ? A highly publicized outbreak back in March occurred here in Sacramento. I think about 38 or 40 people were reported by the County Health and then the media as "infected". At one time about 1/3 the infection for the entire county population 1.3 million. Never mind if they were tested or sympromatic or required ER. No follow up on them either. Anyways, I thought about it . .. . . . These people were singing in a choir, packed together. Singing is about the most voluminous and active breathing one can take short of Goat violation pillage and shouting. It follows that considerate and reasonable soical behavior can do a lot at reducing Woohan transmission.

What if I sing while pillaging a goat?

·
Registered
24,179 Posts
19yo daughter had to be tested before she reports to a large summer camp program as a counselor next week. Test was taken on Monday and came back negative. She’s in the bed with 100.5 fever today. Coincidence?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I honestly don't know why we are even testing anyone. These tests are very unreliable all around the world, no matter who makes them.

·
Read Only
18 Posts
The best anti-viral is ethyl alcohol (EA). It's been proven to disrupt the protective coating on the CV19 virus and then your antibodies "see" and attack it. Now I breath the vapors of EA, putting a small amount on a cloth and cupped in my hands, I inhale deep in my sinus and lungs (caution, it can knock you to the floor).

Here are a couple of reads about EA.

Antiviral activity of alcohol for surface disinfection.
Antiviral Activity of Alcohol for Surface Disinfection - PubMed

Efficacy of ethanol against viruses in hand disinfection.
Efficacy of Ethanol Against Viruses in Hand Disinfection - PubMed
Hand sanitizer
Hand sanitizer - Wikipedia
“some are less effective because their alcohol concentrations are too low.

It doesn't take a big jump to think that putting the EA into the sinus and lungs (as a vapor), where the virus must grow before it infects your entire body will help control the virus....but I took that leap.

Now I use EVER-CLEAR....that is 190 proof or 95% ethyl alcohol...and readily available, made for HUMAN CONSUMPTION, and taxed, every time I go in public. I bought 2 half pints 6 weeks ago and have half of each left. It really doesn't take much (unless you drink it....which I do not).

You won't find this simple and inexpensive "treatment" on MSM or sanctioned by our government...they want expensive vaccines and control over your every movement or thought.

·
Registered
24,179 Posts
The best anti-viral is ethyl alcohol (EA). It's been proven to disrupt the protective coating on the CV19 virus and then your antibodies "see" and attack it. Now I breath the vapors of EA, putting a small amount on a cloth and cupped in my hands, I inhale deep in my sinus and lungs (caution, it can knock you to the floor).

Here are a couple of reads about EA.

Antiviral activity of alcohol for surface disinfection.
Antiviral Activity of Alcohol for Surface Disinfection - PubMed

Efficacy of ethanol against viruses in hand disinfection.
Efficacy of Ethanol Against Viruses in Hand Disinfection - PubMed
Hand sanitizer
Hand sanitizer - Wikipedia
“some are less effective because their alcohol concentrations are too low.

It doesn't take a big jump to think that putting the EA into the sinus and lungs (as a vapor), where the virus must grow before it infects your entire body will help control the virus....but I took that leap.

Now I use EVER-CLEAR....that is 190 proof or 95% ethyl alcohol...and readily available, made for HUMAN CONSUMPTION, and taxed, every time I go in public. I bought 2 half pints 6 weeks ago and have half of each left. It really doesn't take much (unless you drink it....which I do not).

You won't find this simple and inexpensive "treatment" on MSM or sanctioned by our government...they want expensive vaccines and control over your every movement or thought.
This is what PBB has come to

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts

wow, CNN link saying states may be manipulating Wuhan flu data. This change in reporting represents a big shift.
(CNN)At least four states combined data from two different test results, potentially providing a misleading picture of when and where coronavirus spread as the nation eases restrictions.
More than 1.5 million people in the United States have tested positive for coronavirus and over 93,000 have died, according to Johns Hopkins University.

Virginia, Texas, Georgia, and Vermont have said they've been adding two numbers to their totals: viral test results and antibody test results.
Viral tests are taken by nose swab or saliva sample, and look for direct evidence someone currently has Covid-19. By contrast, antibody tests use blood samples to look for biological signals that a person has been exposed to the virus in the past.

Combining the two tests' results into one total could provide an inaccurate picture of where and when the virus spread.

Combining the two tests' results into one total could provide an inaccurate picture of where and when the virus spread.
The combination also could also overstate a state's ability to test and track active infections -- a key consideration as states ease coronavirus restrictions.
Experts have consistently emphasized that for states to reopen safely, adequate testing and tracing is needed.
"You only know how many cases you have if you do a lot of testing," said Elizabeth Cohen, CNN's senior medical correspondent. "If you put the two tests together, you fool yourself into thinking you've done more testing than you have."
Texas, Virginia and Vermont have said they've recognized the data issue and moved to fix it in the past few days. In Georgia, health officials said they've been adding antibody tests to their "total tests" number in line with methodology from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The CDC has not responded to CNN's request for comment on whether its guidance includes adding antibody tests to total test numbers. On its website, the database provides daily test results without a breakdown of whether they're viral or antibody.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts

wow, CNN link saying states may be manipulating Wuhan flu data. This change in reporting represents a big shift.
Never mind the fact the common cold trips the same antibody test. So everyone that had the common cold and was tested for antibodies apparently was added in to those state totals as well. So does that mean its even a less of a danger than it was already proven not to be.

This scam is falling apart quickly. I think it is too late to prevent a depression unfortunately. Oh well we as a people have been voting for these ass clowns of both sides of the aisle so long we deserve whats coming. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
Never mind the fact the common cold trips the same antibody test. So everyone that had the common cold and was tested for antibodies apparently was added in to those state totals as well. So does that mean its even a less of a danger than it was already proven not to be.

This scam is falling apart quickly. I think it is too late to prevent a depression unfortunately. Oh well we as a people have been voting for these ass clowns of both sides of the aisle so long we deserve whats coming. :(

No Not factual. They developed specific tests for the Covid 19. Jesus Fucking Christ. I read most of your posts and appreciate them but this one is like the Fox News report of the USAF reporting a possible parallel universe. Emoji inser here WTF ?? You get a mulligan on this one. Grab a beer and re-tee !!

OK

Re read your post. You said anitbody test. Ok. No one is routinely doing antibody tests. They are used in mass sampling in specific areas. Dont care about them, their accuracy or anything else about them. They fuck with the results anyways. Experts, scientists, douchebags. Regarding the Covid 19 germ, the virus in the body from the nose swab, those tests are the ones being offered all over, not the antibody test. I had one.

And, if you are right about the cold tripping the Covid test, then there would be nearly 99% positive as everyone is exposed to the cold. Agreed ??

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
No Not factual. They developed specific tests for the Covid 19. Jesus Fucking Christ. I read most of your posts and appreciate them but this one is like the Fox News report of the USAF reporting a possible parallel universe. Emoji inser here WTF ?? You get a mulligan on this one. Grab a beer and re-tee !!
Then its new. I have friends that sell testing equipment and every one of the major medical distributors is racing to find an accurate Antibody test. This was as of a month ago. But at that time 80% of the testing for antibodies was false positives.

And the numbers we are being feed include those numbers as well if I am not mistaken.

But at least this guy will let us play golf again.

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
Like several people in this thread, I have paid particular attention to information in published data. More recently, I have limited my exposure to the State Covid dashboards and similar. Sacramento County for example states " fatalities recorded were 65 or older and had exisitng complications" The Idaho and Georgia State boards give an explanation of what criteria must be met to be tallied as a Covid death on their site. So there appears to me to be some legitimacy in some of the data collected. But I agree with you and I have absolutely no doubt, zero, that other states, cities and media have cooked thier numbers, and used garbage test results. Again, I go back as always to the Princess Cruise ship data as the first and still the best unbiased data reported. Resturaunts open for sit down served meals tomorrow here. Cheers !

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
Like several people in this thread, I have paid particular attention to information in published data. More recently, I have limited my exposure to the State Covid dashboards and similar. Sacramento County for example states " fatalities recorded were 65 or older and had exisitng complications" The Idaho and Georgia State boards give an explanation of what criteria must be met to be tallied as a Covid death on their site. So there appears to me to be some legitimacy in some of the data collected. But I agree with you and I have absolutely no doubt, zero, that other states, cities and media have cooked thier numbers, and used garbage test results. Again, I go back as always to the Princess Cruise ship data as the first and still the best unbiased data reported. Resturaunts open for sit down served meals tomorrow here. Cheers !
i'm just a little bit shitty and bitter that you fuckers in Sac County have somehow got more freedoms than us peasants in WA state :(

anyways, did @Harry Johnson ever post back up with what happened after he visited the Dr. friends the other day? i'm curious in their stance if they feel non-ER stuff should be opened back up sooner rather than later

8321 - 8340 of 8397 Posts