Pirate 4x4 banner

8341 - 8360 of 8397 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
i'm just a little bit shitty and bitter that you fuckers in Sac County have somehow got more freedoms than us peasants in WA state :(

anyways, did @Harry Johnson ever post back up with what happened after he visited the Dr. friends the other day? i'm curious in their stance if they feel non-ER stuff should be opened back up sooner rather than later
Unfortunately we didn't get that deep into the conversation. We mountain bike together, so I get a chance to pick his brain on stuff in between descents. I did ask him what made this virus any more contagious than another other colds or flu we have had in the past, does it survive longer on surfaces longer? Somewhat airborne? Harder to kill? Etc.

He told me it wasn't any different except for one big issue- it seemed to take less exposure to get somebody sick.. by that I mean less little flu particles entering your system to start causing major problems vs others.

My time to ride has been severely limited by a pregnant wife, toddler, and the effort to get my jeep somewhat running before we have a baby in early June, so I haven't got to talk to my buddy as frequently as before.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
Unfortunately we didn't get that deep into the conversation. We mountain bike together, so I get a chance to pick his brain on stuff in between descents. I did ask him what made this virus any more contagious than another other colds or flu we have had in the past, does it survive longer on surfaces longer? Somewhat airborne? Harder to kill? Etc.

He told me it wasn't any different except for one big issue- it seemed to take less exposure to get somebody sick.. by that I mean less little flu particles entering your system to start causing major problems vs others.

My time to ride has been severely limited by a pregnant wife, toddler, and the effort to get my jeep somewhat running before we have a baby in early June, so I haven't got to talk to my buddy as frequently as before.
interesting, thanks for the update 🍺

·
Registered
273 Posts
Here in the Europe every country have their own rules. I live in the Netherlands and when i drive 40 miles i am in Belgium but i was not allowed to travel to Belgium and was send back home. When i drive to Germany i had the same thing that people at the border told me if i dont have a very good reason to visit Germany than go home. Than i drive 700 miles and i go to Sweden and everything is allowed. I can drink and visit bars without much restrictions.

Every country have rules but we all think the same. We dont beleave those yellow bastards are honest about the info they are giving us.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
Here in the Europe every country have their own rules. I live in the Netherlands and when i drive 40 miles i am in Belgium but i was not allowed to travel to Belgium and was send back home. When i drive to Germany i had the same thing that people at the border told me if i dont have a very good reason to visit Germany than go home. Than i drive 700 miles and i go to Sweden and everything is allowed. I can drink and visit bars without much restrictions.

Every country have rules but we all think the same. We dont beleave those yellow bastards are honest about the info they are giving us.
it's certainly been an interesting thing to watch develop across the EU, from reactions to rules to results and everything in between. thanks for posting up!

for evilwhty in germany, apparently your pure and well reasoned germans have been starting to have protests against the lockdowns :flipoff2:

·
Registered
273 Posts
The virus broke out 3 months ago. Many families and companies are struggling to keep their head up and what happened in the Netherlands is that a few big companies are struggling and than Chinese companies try to buy those companies. Luckily the government stepped in and saved those Dutch companies but it was close otherwise they would have fallen in Chinese hands.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
The virus broke out 3 months ago. Many families and companies are struggling to keep their head up and what happened in the Netherlands is that a few big companies are struggling and than Chinese companies try to buy those companies. Luckily the government stepped in and saved those Dutch companies but it was close otherwise they would have fallen in Chinese hands.
that's wild. China is certainly going to roll through, behind this wave, and absolutely expand their rape of africa and S America though. this shit is better than a holy war for sending folks running to the CCCCP

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
Notice that all of the protests around the world stopped? That was the real reason CONTROL.
hong kong has started back up again as of a few weeks ago, protests are increasing in many european countries, it isn't having the full control effect that they would have liked to have seen

·
Banned
4 Posts
What's up with the vaccine? Saw that stocks for these companies are going up. Hoping at least by the end of the year FDA would approve it. Praying for these scientist to find the cure.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
What's up with the vaccine? Saw that stocks for these companies are going up. Hoping at least by the end of the year FDA would approve it. Praying for these scientist to find the cure.
What is sort of interesting is that "pharma" is going right into production while testing is underway. If the vaccine proves worthless; you have a bunch of worthless crap to flush down the shitter. But if it proves good, your ahead of the game. $$$$$$$

·
Read Only
18 Posts
This is what PBB has come to
So why is my experience using ethyl alcohol so revolting to you? Do you not believe that ethyl alcohol is a strong anti-viral against COVID19? Is it that I took the leap that the CV19 virus is being affected by breathing the vapors of ethyl alcohol into the sinus and lungs where the virus grows? What exactly is so revolting about that? Do you expect that we all must have a brick in our lungs before we treat or find a way to assist our own antibodies against the very communicable virus?

Tell me oh wise one, why is my first hand experience breathing the vapors of an effective anti-viral alcohol, made for human consumption and taxed, so revolting to you? Or do you just shit on people and run?

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
So two people I know in SC went to the beach after things started to open up. They both started to run fevers of 101 F and were tested yesterday. Results will be in tomorrow.
Reopening our economy is the smart thing to do. Trying to immediately "return to normal" is a very dumb thing to do. There's a middle ground here. We can reopen our economy while still implementing social distancing measures and wearing masks to reduce the spread of this virus. Politicizing that is just a powerful stupid.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
The best anti-viral is ethyl alcohol (EA). It's been proven to disrupt the protective coating on the CV19 virus and then your antibodies "see" and attack it. Now I breath the vapors of EA, putting a small amount on a cloth and cupped in my hands, I inhale deep in my sinus and lungs (caution, it can knock you to the floor).

Here are a couple of reads about EA.

Antiviral activity of alcohol for surface disinfection.
Antiviral Activity of Alcohol for Surface Disinfection - PubMed

Efficacy of ethanol against viruses in hand disinfection.
Efficacy of Ethanol Against Viruses in Hand Disinfection - PubMed
Hand sanitizer
Hand sanitizer - Wikipedia
“some are less effective because their alcohol concentrations are too low.

It doesn't take a big jump to think that putting the EA into the sinus and lungs (as a vapor), where the virus must grow before it infects your entire body will help control the virus....but I took that leap.

Now I use EVER-CLEAR....that is 190 proof or 95% ethyl alcohol...and readily available, made for HUMAN CONSUMPTION, and taxed, every time I go in public. I bought 2 half pints 6 weeks ago and have half of each left. It really doesn't take much (unless you drink it....which I do not).

You won't find this simple and inexpensive "treatment" on MSM or sanctioned by our government...they want expensive vaccines and control over your every movement or thought.
This is what PBB has come to
So why is my experience using ethyl alcohol so revolting to you? Do you not believe that ethyl alcohol is a strong anti-viral against COVID19? Is it that I took the leap that the CV19 virus is being affected by breathing the vapors of ethyl alcohol into the sinus and lungs where the virus grows? What exactly is so revolting about that? Do you expect that we all must have a brick in our lungs before we treat or find a way to assist our own antibodies against the very communicable virus?

Tell me oh wise one, why is my first hand experience breathing the vapors of an effective anti-viral alcohol, made for human consumption and taxed, so revolting to you? Or do you just shit on people and run?
😂 Wow.

One action fap leaves; another takes his place.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
What about my post do you have a problem with...or is ad hominum attacks all you have?

Blaming me with a few posts for "what this site has become", while you have nearly 6000 is simply a very small intellect and unable to benefit from wise information of my personal experience. You are not alone, there are a lot of really stupid people unable to comprehend that putting a good anti-viral into the sinus and lungs, where the virus grows, could have any benefit at all.
Oof. lol...

·
Registered
3,262 Posts

Its Pirate asshole, or at least used to be. :(. Its his opinion not a dick. Don’t take it so hard. Unless thats your thing then keep pushing back. FO2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8341 - 8360 of 8397 Posts