Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to be able to use my trucks spare on the trailer temporarily. I know 8x6.5 trailer wheels and hubs are available, but I'm not finding lugcentric trailer hubs and wheels like my 97 12 valve truck has..

Anyone have any insight about this? Thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
You will really just have to test fit it and check fitment. We got lucky on our 14K dump trailer when it shredded a tire and my 94 ram steel wheel fit perfectly on it and rode right against the center bore.We tried a GM 8x6.5 and it wouldnt fit over hub. It really just depends on what bore both are along with backspacing.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will really just have to test fit it and check fitment. We got lucky on our 14K dump trailer when it shredded a tire and my 94 ram steel wheel fit perfectly on it and rode right against the center bore.We tried a GM 8x6.5 and it wouldnt fit over hub. It really just depends on what bore both are along with backspacing.
Thanks 350TacoZilla.

I haven't bought the trailer axle yet is why I'm asking.. But your 94 ram wheel fitting, but not the GM is good info. Sounds like our dodge lugcentric wheels can be run on hubcentric trailer hubs temporarily. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts