Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well why doing a simple axle swap in the garage today:rolleyes:
The cops showed up....

Started out at one female sargent......as soon as she got there she said over the radio im here on scene and theres 7 males here.....buddies of mine... Soon there was 5 cop cars and one motorcycle cop...

Neighbors were at it again....according to the cop she said that one of the 2 of them wanted to make a citizens arrest:rolleyes:
against me for wrenching in the garage...

well we were done with the front axle and was working on putting the rear in and then they showed up.....

They wanted us to get a trailer, LIFT it off of the jack stand by our selves and move it from the garage.....we said yeah ok.....

They even broke out the tape measure and was measuring tail lights and head lights of the rigs over here

I was served with an official notice from the county about working in the garage this week and the notice said that we had two weeks to comply....that meant we were supposed to put together what we had taken apart and stop doing work in the garage....

Well the cops saw that as a different thing than what was stated in the notice...they saw it that as soon as you were served that you to immediatly to stop what you were doing and to get rid of or move what ever the complaint was.....Even though the paper work said different..

So I know who the 2 neighbors were that called and complained....both are part of the Sierra club :eek:

Time to get even, they hate four wheel drives, and talking to one of the many cops that showed up today we can park as many vehicles on the street as necessary to have a get together as long as they are parked legally.....:rolleyes:

So in 2-3 weeks we are going to have BBQ here at the house....we will bring the BBQ out to the front driveway, get a Keg and I want to line my street with rigs:D

Nothing they can do about it:D

Whos in?

·
Registered
789 Posts
but don't get in those rigs after drinking!! I think a good pellet gun the the air cond. condencer is in order here. make sure you see the gas escape. couple time of that should be at least a 3 or 4 thousand dallor fine:D :D

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Wait. You can't work on shit IN YOUR OWN GARAGE, ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY? FUCK THAT!

·
Registered
889 Posts
What is their cimplaint eactly? What were you doing illegally?

WTF! Fawk them, and continue working how you have been, you broke no laws, and as long as you werent working early in the morning, or real late at night, they cant cmplain about disturbing the peace!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Your neighboors suck donkey balls!

Jes

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
WTF is wrong with people. I mean, if a man cannot work in his OWN damn garage, what is it coming to. Is there a HOA in your neighborhood? If not, turn your front yard into a mud pit, and just do donuts all day. Next time you see them, ask how much they would sell their houses for, and if they ask why, say "I've always wanted to have a big field where there was mud and all of this stuff like trash, and spilt fuel, and if there were any trees I would chop them down." Do as much as you legally can to piss them off.

Damn, I hate the SC...

·
Registered
429 Posts
welcome to suburbia.

make sure whatever trucks park in front of their house leak a shitload of oil all over the street. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
If I weren't across the whole fuckin country from you I would definetly be there dude! :beer: :beer: Fuck those guys AND the Sierra Club. Its people like this that think the French are great! :flipoff: :flipoff: :mad3: :mad3: They need a big swamper print across their foreheads!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
wow, you cant work in your garage... work in your driveway if the court oder says nothing about outside the garage they cant stop you...
You must have some realy anal-retentive neighbors.:flipoff:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
So let me get this straight, you were working in your garage or on your driveway? I know it totally is b.s. that you get hassled but can't you just work with the door down?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Didn't this happen before when you were building up the buggy??

I'd come if I were closer too...If I did my junk would most likely be leaking stuff by the time I'd get there.

Your neighbors really suck.:mad:

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Super Soaker+DOT3=Fun with neighbors paint!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2:

Fuck neighbors, I cant believe they wont let you work on your own shit, fuck that!! You're even in your own garage for christs sake, maybe if you were in the middle of the street or some bullshit, but its your fucking house, fuck them!!!!!!

Excuse the excessive cursing, thats just fucking bullshit though!!!

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
YEAH YOUR NEIGHBORS SUCK.....

YOU JUST NEED TO MOVE TO SC:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
RudeZuk.. WTF! you need to answer back man, I along with everyone else here, do not understand how you can be forced to not work on something inside your own garage, on your own property. Please elaborate!

Ryan

·
Registered
186 Posts
when and where? i got a few friends that would also attend.
i heard the home owners asso. was a pain in the ass out there.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts