·
Premium Member
29,420 Posts
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1243566007605755904

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Mar 27
Thousand of Federal Government (delivered) Ventilators found in New York storage. N.Y. must distribute NOW!
“Yes, they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they are supposed to be, because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said. “We need them for the apex, the apex isn’t here, so we’re gathering them in a stockpile.”

Cuomo’s comments demonstrate there is not an immediate shortage in ventilators in the city, despite alarming reports.

“We don’t need them today, because we’re not at capacity today, that’s why they’re not deployed because they’re not needed,” Cuomo said.

The governor has repeatedly complained that the federal government is not sending enough ventilators to New York.

On Tuesday, Pence said that the federal government had sent 2,000 ventilators to New York and an additional 2,000 more on Wednesday.

But on Friday, Cuomo explained expert projections showed he would need up to 140,000 beds and 40,000 ventilators.

“I don’t operate here on opinion, I operate on facts and on data and on numbers and on projections,” he said
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/27/gov-andrew-cuomo-admits-stockpile-of-thousands-of-unused-ventilators/

tinfoil from last week

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Cuomo has been pretty good, I think what Cuomp and Trump need to do different is tell the people that if they need 40k vents distributed to half a dozen hot spots to give up, cause there just ain't that many. Same thing with PPE. Its a world pandemic and shits is in short supply and no blame or sugar coating is going to change that.

·
Premium Member
29,420 Posts
Cuomo has been pretty good, I think what Cuomp and Trump need to do different is tell the people that if they need 40k vents distributed to half a dozen hot spots to give up, cause there just ain't that many. Same thing with PPE. Its a world pandemic and shits is in short supply and no blame or sugar coating is going to change that.
cuomo is blaming his shortage on trump and his shortage is an unused stockpile that he is building up based on false projections.

are there hospitals that are currently short on ventilators? They'd do more elsewhere than in storage in NY :flipoff2:

edit: hopefully by now they are all in use anyways, the truth will never come out about those

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
I guess in a nutshell to me is that the same people that bitch and complain about what the .gov should have done to protect them are the same ones that had to run to the store to stock up or have to look for handouts to get buy. They don't prepare themselves for a crisis but expect the .gov to do it for them.
Ironic coming from a gov apologist.

This is not true, this only reinforces that the .govs only role is to steal money, oppress the citizens and line their own pockets. So if they steal 25%+ of my pay from me annually what is their actual role if they cant even remotely have a plan for this or are unwilling to share it? I see zero point to them besides parasite being leeches.

Sorry I get pissed when out overlords forcefully torpedo our way of life and will have leave in extreme poverty for the next decade.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
cuomo is blaming his shortage on trump and his shortage is an unused stockpile that he is building up based on false projections.

are there hospitals that are currently short on ventilators? They'd do more elsewhere than in storage in NY :flipoff2:

edit: hopefully by now they are all in use anyways, the truth will never come out about those
Yes, it should be pretty well known he is stock piling for the perceived purge. He is trying to look out for his state. Every governor should be doing the same. He is also pleading his case that the plan should be to give everything to NY so they can handle what is expected and return they will shift thier resources to others when needed. Sounds good on paper but once they are in NY they will not leave until no needed. The next state is now without and at the mercy of NY. It goes back to the bitching about the allocation of the national stockpile. That stock pile must be managed, it is not just a free for all like the press wants to portray. There are just not enough, bottom line.

That same freaking question they keep asking Trump. "Can you guarantee that everyone that needs a vent will have one?". He answers this the best he can but he just needs to come out and say no, the Fed ,gov cannot guarantee that.

·
Premium Member
6,790 Posts
That is exactly what they said when my family went in with it back in Jan.
Yep, pretty sure everyone I knew got this back in dec/Jan. Hit us hard but everyone compared it to the flu. No one got a solid diagnosis. I'm betting if I tested for the antibodies it would show a pos. result.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Yep, pretty sure everyone I knew got this back in dec/Jan. Hit us hard but everyone compared it to the flu. No one got a solid diagnosis. I'm betting if I tested for the antibodies it would show a pos. result.
Dont worry it will only be in a short 20months when we are the last country in the world with the antibody test

·
Get Off My Lawn
13,270 Posts
I really hate X22. I hate Dave and the way he puts things. But Shiva did a fantastic job of taking Dave's "conspiracy" framing and pointing out it's not a conspiracy at all. It's just money trusts and power structure that run corporate organizations and their constituents.

https://youtu.be/6AHNoLhLPpI

·
Premium Member
29,420 Posts
seriously it went from conspiracies to bitch about every day politicians and the virus

go back to your stupid corona thread :laughing:
hey, i tried to post a conspiracy theory :flipoff2: got sidetracked by a cuomo love fest :rasta:

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
Very interesting statistics, and links are provided, nothing fishy smelling about it.
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/white-houses-coronavirus-model-has-overestimated-tens-thousands

A web site that tracks actual hospital beds in use suggests the model used by top White House health officials to project the trajectory of the coronavirus has so far overestimated the number of Americans hospitalized by the disease by tens of thousands.

Those projections, popularly known as the "Murray" model after the model's lead author, University of Washington professor Christopher Murray, were explicitly cited by Dr. Deborah Birx, the response coordinator for the White House's Coronavirus Task Force, at a press conference in the last week.

Birx told reporters that Murray's model, which predicts a shortage of tens of thousands of hospital beds throughout the country by the middle of April, underscored the task force's "concern that we had with the growing number of potential fatalities" based on the model's projections.

Yet a comparison of actual hospitalized patients by state and nationally suggests the model has so far overestimated the number of beds needed to treat pandemic patients.

The forecast predicted, for example, that the United States would need around 164,750 hospital beds for COVID-19 patients on Saturday. Yet the COVID Tracking Project, a team of journalists and data analysts who collect and tabulate coronavirus data from state tallies around the country, reported only around 22,158 currently hospitalized coronavirus patients nationwide on Saturday.

The discrepancies are also stark when looked at on a state-by-state basis. The model estimated that 65,434 patients would need hospital beds in New York State on Friday. In reality, there were 15,905 hospitalizations in that state by Sunday morning, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

Notably, the model touts its predictions as occurring under "full social distancing" through May of this year, meaning the projected hospitalizations are meant to occur even with significant quarantine measures.

It is unclear why the model's numbers are so significantly higher than the actual numbers observed in hospitals across the country. Officials have offered explanations for various model fluctuations ranging from data assumptions to the impact of stay-at-home orders.

White House officials did not respond to requests for comment from Just the News.

But at a White House press conference on Saturday, Birx said that coronavirus modelers are "re-evaluating all of their models in light of the level of the impact of the mitigation."

"Just to be clear, we won't know how valid the models are until we move all the way through the epidemic," she said.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, meanwhile, reportedly said during a recent meeting that disease models "don’t tell you anything. You can’t really rely upon models."

Fauci has elsewhere indicated a preference for overestimating the possible effect of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States, telling reporters in March: "I think we should be overly aggressive and get criticized for overreacting."

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Dr. Anthony Fauci, meanwhile, reportedly said during a recent meeting that disease models "don’t tell you anything. You can’t really rely upon models."

Fauci has elsewhere indicated a preference for overestimating the possible effect of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States, telling reporters in March: "I think we should be overly aggressive and get criticized for overreacting."
Fauci also on CNN, Jan 20th or so that the virus was not something the US should be to overly concerned about. 5 days later Trump stopped travel from China.

Just to be transparent: https://youtu.be/vcTJdWU488

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
I wish the news would stop comparing this to 911 and Pearl Harbor and not the last 5 or 6 major viruses we've actually had over the last 10-20 years to include the common flu. The numbers would be drastically different. Yes it's bad but fucking drama. It's just a really bad flu that kills the susceptible and happens to be highly contagions. I still think this goes beyond the wet markets though.

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
To adhere to the title of the thread:

The coronavirus traveled around the world from Wuhan, but didn't make it to Beijing or Shanghai or other major cities in China Can anyone explain that?
There are so many questions, after all, where it all began, in China, the Chinese stock market did not collapse, but American and European markets did, and when those markets collapsed, the Chinese bought large.
All roads lead back to China
1. They created a virus for which they already had an antidote.
2. They purposely spread the virus for economic benefits.
3. There is a clear demonstration of efficiency to such an extent that they built hospitals in a few days. To build so many hospitals they had to be prepared with organized projects, for example, with equipment order, labour hiring, water and sewer network, prefabricated construction materials and storage in an impressive volume. It all happened so fast everyone stayed with their mouth open.
4. They caused chaos in the world, starting with Europe and the rest of the western worlds.
5. Quickly decimating the economies of dozens of countries.
6. Stop production and manufacturing lines in factories and primary production in dozens of countries.
7. Causing the fall of stock markets and then bought shares, bonds and companies at bargain prices.
8. Then they quickly gained control of the epidemic in their country. After all, they were already ready and it was never really out of control.
9. In all this, they managed to lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil.
10. Now they are returning to mass production while the rest of the world is standing.
Also note how quickly Chinese unions were activated to "hogging" bus cargo shopping to regional malls across Australia, stripping our toilet paper shelves and basic foods. It happened before most of us knew what was happening, even before we knew what the Coronavirus was.
PS: Read the 1999 book of Chinese Colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, "War Without Restricted: China's Master Plan to Destroy America", on Amazon. It's all there.
Worth thinking about..
Just think about this...
How come Russia and North Korea are almost totally free from Covid-19? Coincidentally these countries are strong allies of China. The lowest reported cases of Covid-19 are from these 2 countries. On the other hand, South Korea / UK / Italy / Spain and Asia are seriously affected. And how is Wuhan suddenly free from the deadly virus?
China will say their drastic initial measures they took were very severe and that Wuhan was locked up to contain the spread to other areas. I'm sure they're using the virus antidote that was already available before they released it.
Why was Beijing not affected at all?
And another interesting fact... China's President Xi Jinping visited Wuhan at the peak of the outbreak... why did he put on a simple RM1 face mask to visit those affected areas? As president, shouldn't he have been covered from head to toe in a hazardous materials suit? Maybe because he had already been injected with the antidote there was no need to worry?
There is a doubt that this is a biological warfare that the United States has also done in other times against other countries. And the world will be so different when this crisis calms down. Maybe this is just stage one.
And China really takes over the world

·
Registered
15,487 Posts
funny how china only allows foreigners to own a single piece of property that you have to live on and cant directly own a business yet america sells off its properties and businesses left and right to china

i wish trump would seize all chinese foreign owned properties and businesses :laughing:

Foreigners can't open a company directly in China. ... There are three basic types of foreign companies in China; Registered Office (RO), Wholly-Owned Foreign Enterprise (WOFE), or Joint Venture (JV) with a registered Chinese company.
Generally, there are no restrictions on foreign ownership of a company formed in the United States. The procedure for a foreign citizen to form a company in the US is the same as for a US resident. It is not necessary to be a US citizen or to have a green card to own a corporation or LLC.
In general, foreigners are only permitted to buy their own property after having worked or studied in China for at least a year. Foreigners are only allowed to own one property in China and it must be used for dwelling purposes only.
There are no specific requirements for foreigners who wish to buy property in the US as long as they are eligible for a Social Security Number. If they are not, they have to apply for Individual Taxpayer Identification Number that will allow them to purchase a home
this is pretty much proof that our gov is owned by big business

121 - 140 of 224 Posts