Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
so what im wondering is why do vaccinated people need to worry or give a fawk about people that are not vaccinated? are the non vac's going to infect the vac's? :homer:

Right? If vaccines work so well, why is someone worried about the non-vaccinated.

A more sinister tin-foil plot says that the vaccine can be somehow controlled by the 5G.

The more sinister thought would be what else could they stuff in the vaccines that could then be controlled with the blanketed 5G.

Interesting article and a good read about the technology:

These tiny robots could be disease-fighting machines inside the body: https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/these-tiny-robots-could-be-disease-fighting-machines-inside-body-ncna861451

Last month scientists from China’s National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNT) and Arizona State University said they had developed robots a few hundred nanometers across — there are 25 million nanometers in an inch — and when they injected them into the bloodstream of mice, the nanorobots could shrink tumors by blocking their blood supply.

If they can be controlled to do good in the body, they could also be controlled to do bad.

Did you protest against someone high in power? Maybe your nanobots get turned up a little, making you sick and you innocently die of kidney failure or something else.

Perfect weapon.

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
Right? If vaccines work so well, why is someone worried about the non-vaccinated.

A more sinister tin-foil plot says that the vaccine can be somehow controlled by the 5G.

The more sinister thought would be what else could they stuff in the vaccines that could then be controlled with the blanketed 5G.

These tiny robots could be disease-fighting machines inside the body: https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/these-tiny-robots-could-be-disease-fighting-machines-inside-body-ncna861451

If they can be controlled to do good in the body, they could also be controlled to do bad.

Did you protest against someone high in power? Maybe your nanobots get turned up a little, making you sick and you innocently die of kidney failure or something else.

Perfect weapon.

Dude, no. You know as well as I do that the "minds and hearts" have been co-opted long, long ago.

Keep people busy with inane things beyond simple survival.

Then you have them, because they know not anything about where their 2 day sustenance comes from.

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Right?

That was actually brought up in the video I posted.

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
Look at his beady little rat eyes. This is the face of failure, the face of corruption, the face behind the BS we are dealing with today.

Fauci: "Please tell the Secretary(Hillary Clinton) that I love her more than ever"

+

+
He and his wife both donated to Hillary campaign in 2016.

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts

Perfect weapon.

And "they" can't do that now, or a hundred years ago?
For fucks sake.
People have been disappearing since the beginning of mankind. First accident was a hunting accident and shit went down hill from there.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
You all never cease to amaze me on how detailed conspiracy theories can be. :confused:

How about the narrative from gov experts about masks not working when this first all started, when it was really about allocating any available supply.

That's all they had to say, certain people need these more than you. They didn't have to lie.
I think this is the only real conspiracy in this whole thread. In order to keep people from buying N95 or surgical masks that would help health care workers, the CDC straight up lied to the whole country saying masks wouldn't protect them. I have no question this helped the disease spread early on.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
The real problem is the government outlawed R12 and the ozone hole closed up causing the UV-C to be blocked which would have killed off the virus.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Get Off My Lawn
13,255 Posts
Hopefully people will watch it despite your endorsement. :flipoff2:

It is *very* important, but then there's always the question: "What can people do?".

I was actually subscribed to his channel but had missed that upload.

I'll be interested to see the follow up videos.

Can we do anything? No, but we can make better informed decisions the more we understand.

I actually already knew what was happening. But no way I could have articulated it as well as he did. After reading the Creature from Jekyll Island, had a good grasp on who and what the fed is. But I'll be interested to know what this new revelation he has is.

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
How about the narrative from gov experts about masks not working when this first all started, when it was really about allocating any available supply.

That's all they had to say, certain people need these more than you. They didn't have to lie.
Yeah, that's not really accurate. Even when they were saying they weren't necessary, hardware stores, Amazon, and the like sold out FAST.

·
TBD
632 Posts

Perfect weapon.
Have you read the "Silo Series"?

161 - 180 of 224 Posts