Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
blatant asshole
12,096 Posts
Bitch. I have 3 spare tires!

You have a tow strap you say?
I have a winch, spare winch cable, 150' chain, 40' of straps, and redundant headlights.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Good sir, it was clearly a joke I was making. No doubt you could make it through the rubicon, you’d loose about all your body panels and wheels, tires, and everything else attached to the Porsche.

Why would one be jealous of a vehicle with as much depreciation as a Cadillac sedan? Lol

Traction bars? Every linked vehicle will have some sort of traction bar...

·
blatant asshole
12,096 Posts
Oh really.

Didnt list it on your lil diagram of basic shit or shiw it in your flat ground pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good sir, it was clearly a joke I was making. No doubt you could make it through the rubicon, you’d loose about all your body panels and wheels, tires, and everything else attached to the Porsche.

Why would one be jealous of a vehicle with as much depreciation as a Cadillac sedan? Lol

Traction bars? Every linked vehicle will have some sort of traction bar...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks more like an ad for a web site. Spamming is not nice. The rich think they can do what ever they want.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Oh really.

Didnt list it on your lil diagram of basic shit or shiw it in your flat ground pics.
I didn't list it on my diagram because I was mostly talking about the roof rack and using that as an intro for a FB post to get people's attention. Kind of like a poster.

I can tell you are seriously prepared. I have no chains (like yours) but several high rated tow straps inluding a tree strap. Traction pads (need 2 more), 32 inch mud snow tires, additional bumper/push bar, hi-lift jack with wheel lift strap, tow strap dampeners and snatch block, GSRM and CB radio, extra walkie talkies, front and back cameras, extra lights on the sides, led light bar on front, lights on roof, extra fog lights on front, locking rear and center differentials, same ground clearance as a stock Jeep, Porsche Traction Control Management (PCM), tow package (7,00lb.÷ rated), air compressor, extra starter battery, portable winch, lots of extra heavy duty rope, four point harnesses, off road Porsche Navigation GPS includes coordinates and elevation, cell phone amplifier system with external antenna, external weatherproof speaker, shovel, tall orange flag whip fiberglass pole attaches at hitch, deer warning high pitch whistles, tent, sleeping bag, cot, proane stove, food, snacks, water, two sets of chains, maps, but need partners who like fast safe dirt roads woth moderate obstacles. We have a portable out-house (and plenty of TP).We are Born-again Christians. Our elderly dog (Frosty) and disabled brother travel with us too. Join us for a Covid-free day trip dirt road adventure. WesternDirtRoads.com

1 - 20 of 57 Posts