Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this in the right forum for this question:confused: (mods please move if it isn't) but, were getting ready for our annual Coyote Lake run in late July or early August and the most important question is: How bad are the mosquitos this year? Never know until I get there. Over the years (going on 21 now!) they've been anywhere from REALLY bad to non-existant (hoping). Just looking to get a heads up so I know wether or not to order a 50 gal drum of Cutters......I really hate mosquitos!:mad3: Thanks---------Hans

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
I've heard they're pretty bad even @ Sand Flats (area where coyote/Red, Mirror, West/Strawberry take off from) let alone in at the lake.

I haven't been up yet so I can't say for sure.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
It's a safe bet they're bad. We still had small patches of snow up there last weekend so I'm sure there is lots of soggy ground for them to breed in. Ware long sleve shirts and bring spray.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just ran Mirror over the weekend and the mosqito were bad but if you spray you will be ok.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Basically....if you have to ask, then don't go! Seriously, plan for THICK mesquitos and if they aren't....consider it a bonus;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts