1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Very cool! I got one of those coupons in the mail already, but maybe I'll use it several times. Can have the gf buy one thing while I buy another.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
very nice, ill be going there later tongiht, thanks, jiMMy

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Just got back from Sears. Printed three copies, and used all three at seperate registers. :cool2:

Thanks!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I just got back. The girl at the register was cool with splitting everything up and rininging it up in three seperate bills. I think the key was there were not very many people in the store.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went back today and used another one. That's cool that you guys are having good luck with using several of them at a time.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Used 10 of em today, bought deep sockets and stuff, kid rang each set in individually so I only spent like 150 and saved 100. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
339 Posts
This is a good deal, I used another 5 this morning. For every 20 I spent she scanned in a coupon :smokin:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
cdogg44 ...THANK YOU!
saw this yesterday, says won't work at "outlets" but I tried today anyway, I needded one of those strap wrenches this weekend.........guy looked at it, said "OK" & let me use 2 of them on 2 orders, bought a nice 20 pc screwdriver set, $25-$10:D strap $20-$10:D
saved $20, thx again, I love the net:D

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
dont you love it when your woman works at Sears... :flipoff2:

i get good discounts on all Craftsman stuff.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
shamb said:
dont you love it when your woman works at Sears... :flipoff2:

i get good discounts on all Craftsman stuff.

I can't aford a woman & a rig & tools too :p :p :p

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
having the woman makes the tools cheaper
Explained in this simple equation.

woman = discount

discount - tools = :cool:

:D

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
i used mine today as well, thanks a bunch, jIMMy

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, thanks for the great information rover4x4.

I for one am plenty happy with my lifetime guaranteed tools by a store open 10:00-9:00 7 days a week that cost me 1/3 less than all the Mac/Matco/Snap-On tools. Plus I was able to save $20 on $40 worth of tools this week.

Glad to see all you guys had good luck with the coupon. It sounds like Jokeman hit them pretty hard, so it might be awhile before we get another chance like this!

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
craftsman is garbage

lol.. your a lame ass, ever heard of a LIFETIME GURANTEE? if it breaks you get another for FREE...

Snap on.. your just paying for the name, that's all there is to it...

they're twice as expensive for the same tool.... :shaking:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts