Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Crane Hi-Clearance Inner C's and a set of the bearings and a new set of kingpins.

Inner C's go for 530.00
King Pins/Bearings (aka rebuild kit): ~190.00 (don't hold me to this. I don't have receipts as they came as a package with my crane outer knuckles. I am establishing the value off a quick google search)

So 730.00 value

Asking 450.00 plus shipping ( I think they would both fit in and come within the limits weight wise of a large USPS flat rate box)

Andrew
612-670-1403

Ended up going with a buggy running a balljoint front and want to eliminate the temptation to convert it to a kingpin.

I'd consider a trade for a set of the Solid ball joint knuckles+arms, Dynatrac d60 ball joints+cash.

These are brand new, they have never been mounted or even mocked up on an axle. All components are boxed up just like they would come when ordered at a premium and they wouldn't come with the extra bonus items.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold!

To Facetiousxm. Sorry for the late update. It was nice to be able to hand deliver something sold on the forum! (And I'm sure it was nice to not have to pay for shipping! Thank you for the 10.00 tip! haha

·
Registered
94 Posts
haha

Pleasure to do business with a great seller. Thanks man hope the trail was fun. Once I get my junk up to snuff let me know if you head back this way!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts