Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 Sammy when parked it started and ran when we went back to pick it up it turns over but no start checked everything sent the ecu off to have checked out it's supposedly fixed any ideas I know its not much info but that's all I've got thanks in advance

Chris

·
Registered
967 Posts
How long was it parked? Did somebody need your fuel more than you?

Mine sat for 18 months. Cranked and cranked. Took some starter fluid and shot some in. Took a minute for the pump to prime.

More info needed.

·
Registered
572 Posts
engine only needs 3 things to run, air,fuel,spark. obviously ur not getting one of them. find out which one it is and go from there. i had a guy install a cb in my zuke once and he grabbed power from the ignition fuse under the dash with one of those cheater adapters. when i took it out and ran it to a power block keyed by a relay, i put the fuse back in and it wouldn't make contact with the other-side of the fuse terminal.all i had to do was pinch the terminals together in the fuse block and it worked again. not saying that's what happened here but i tore the whole wire harness and dash apart trying to figure out what happened, found a few loose grounds in the process.anyway just one experience i've had

1 - 5 of 5 Posts