Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update Pics Frankies Erocc Asm

Here are two shitty spy picks of the newest evolution in "lightweight" rock crawling. Notice the driver spotter steering wheel adjustability. But maybe those Finlanders rockcrawl from the other side? So far we have seen some parts from these manufactures- Toyota, Chevy, Jeep, kabota and Fisher Price (plastic is REAL light) I asked him if he read the rule book and his reply was "their were no pictures"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
"their were no pictures"

Hahahaha Frankie is a trip......

Sean

Oh, and not to change the subject.....Did everything work alright?

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
That looks like it'll have to be a single seater for Frankie :flipoff2: Real nice :beer:

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Hmm... This looks like Bronson and Domenic paid Frankie a visit, no? And I think that's Jaime in the "passenger" seat of the first picture.

Was Ian with them, too?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Shupee said:
That looks like a Shupee wannabeee in the works. I didn't think they had rednecks like those in Finland
i dont wont to be shupee i just wont to beat shupee frankies coming are you ready ?
thanks for all your help shupee doopee. ;)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
TNToy said:
Hmm... This looks like Bronson and Domenic paid Frankie a visit, no? And I think that's Jaime in the "passenger" seat of the first picture.

Was Ian with them, too?

ian went to texas somthing a bout picking up some mexicans :confused:

the guy sitting in the buggy is my friend jhon summers dom and bronson where there and scott was taking fawkin spy pics

the firewalls and the tranny tunnel are now in as well as the dash. i am working on the new 4700 warn mount as we speak .

the axles will be in next week thanks to jake on this board .

the drive shaft yoke will be in this week thanks to jess at high angle drive lines .

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Looks good man! Cant wait to see a completed pic, or maybe in action at Erocc.

What axle are you gonna run? Volvo, or mog?

RKCRAWLER call 837-5309 and ask for jenny.
its 867-5309------------------ DUMBASS "in my best red foreman voice"

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
897 Posts
YJ4RoX said:
[

:flipoff2: [/B]
Whatever--You still knew what I was talkin about!! 6 is divisable by 3!!! so it still counts:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
YJ4RoX said:
Looks good man! Cant wait to see a completed pic, or maybe in action at Erocc.

What axle are you gonna run? Volvo, or mog?

:flipoff2:
well the mog axles are not ready yet but i have gone another rout with toyota axles they are already the width i need and they will have a hi pinion front electric locker as well as warn crome molly axles with ctm joints and dana 60 hubs and bearings the rear will have a electric locker and crome molly axles as well they will have 1 1/4 "more ground clearance than a dana 44 and they are light as hell i hope to keep the asm3 in the 2600 pound range .
the floors and tranny tunnel and firewall are done the motor and tranny and tcase will be in tomorrow as long as novak sent the adapter next day air . ;)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
bgreen said:
nice pistol :eek:
ya that is a sigma 40 cal in alabama we shoot first and ask questions later man i shot my sister in the ass a few years ago she should have just said who she was but she just started running when i yeld i'm going to blow your ass away if dont stop it was dark but those night sights work good :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
It will be weird seeing you in something other then a 44" swampered beast...Did you build the front toyota with 44 outers or you buy it from someone???

I got my EROCC video the other day I cant believe your a movie star now:)

Were coming up to watch you in EROCC this year better put on a good show for us :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts