Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rain started falling as the first car ran and did not stop untill, well it still has not stopped. More info to follow but right now about 20 moho's are sitting in 6" of muck.

!st place pro went to All Pro with Tiny sitting on BFG 39.5 Krawler/ mud slingers( got Traction)
1st place Mod went to Cody Waggoneer.
1st place stock went to Don Bean

Thanks to all the freaks that came out to stand in the pouring rain all day. thanks to Retodd for bringing the Bullhorn when the Pa fried.

The biggest thanks to All the wet volunteers who saved the event and kept it moving on schedual even with all the Roll Overs.

Back to the bog:D :D
Jeff Knoll
CRCA

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Who are you calling a freak? Oh, I did stand in the rain (along with a couple hundred others) all day... ok, I am a freak. But I had a good time!

I am sure that you meant "freak" in the best possible way...

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
it was my first ad vent to watch ............ really great even with the rain lot of nice people shared there umblrella's.............................ltr

·
Registered
1995 D90, 1977 Bronco
43 Posts
CRCA mud bog

Thanks to everyone involved with CRCA, staff, volunteers, spectators, participants.
Jeff you and your crew put on another great event!
I could have lived without that close up of T.H.D. on the course but that was all part of it!
I would also like to thank Safari Gard, Geg and Brandy.
I hope I didn't let you down to much!

Keep up the good work CRCA.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
It was definately a blast. Really fricken wet, but fun. Hats off to Roll Over Roy! I know Chris took pics of him flopping the yota on the last obstacle...Also to all the people running the event you rock. When you said rain or shine you meant it.

·
Registered
17,626 Posts
Hey Quinn,
I saw you there, but never stopped to say hi, seemed you were busy talking to people most of the time :) It was a bitchen time but I think the best time was gettign the GF's hyundai out of that mudpit they called a parking lot. Had a blast, and the best part was watching that black IFS toyota run modified :D That spotter had to have been the worst one I've ever seen!
Scott

·
Registered
310 Posts
C.R.C.A. rox you guys do mean it ...RAIN OR SHINE!
Awesome competition, spectators, entrants , volunteers, sponsors and C.R.C.A. crew. See you at the awards ceremony in April.GETTIN' IT LOCALLY , .........KEEPS THE TROPHY SHELF FULL ...........AND THE WIFE HAPPY! :D :D :D :D :D
LATER .
TEAM : HORSE-WITH-NO-NAME
RON AND SCOTT,
STEPHANIE AND BRANDY
AND OF COURSE THE LITTL'UNS
:D
STOCK CLASS:
1 ST PLACE FEB 2002
5 TH PLACE OCT 2002
3 RD PLACE JAN 2003
5 TH PLACE MAR 2003

·
Registered
17,626 Posts
horse_with_no_name said:
C.R.C.A. rox you guys do mean it ...RAIN OR SHINE!
Awesome competition, spectators, entrants , volunteers, sponsors and C.R.C.A. crew. See you at the awards ceremony in April.GETTIN' IT LOCALLY , .........KEEPS THE TROPHY SHELF FULL ...........AND THE WIFE HAPPY! :D :D :D :D :D
LATER .
TEAM : HORSE-WITH-NO-NAME
RON AND SCOTT,
STEPHANIE AND BRANDY
AND OF COURSE THE LITTL'UNS
:D
STOCK CLASS:
1 ST PLACE FEB 2002
5 TH PLACE OCT 2002
3 RD PLACE JAN 2003
5 TH PLACE MAR 2003
Hey man, which rig were you? The white zuk?
Scott

·
Registered
56 Posts
It was a good event. Glad to see the rain didnt stop it. My respect to every one who went out there and battled the course and on top of that some fairly hard rain at times. One other thing, Tinys rig was Very impressive.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
:flipoff2: No I wasn't, but I'm also smart enough to know that bringing an IFS yota with 33" all terrains and no windshield to compete in modified isn't gonna cut it, and most of the time its just plain stupid. It was fun to watch, and that spotter was fun to heckle.

For those of you that were hanging out under the tarp during that whole event... I got one thing to say....
www.kickassspotter.com :D
Scott

·
Registered
17,626 Posts
Right on bro, you went right as I was getting there.. at about 8:30 or so... you were flying over the rocks!
Scott

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its almost 5:eek:o pm and we just got the last moho out the door.
Thanks again to all the people that came out and had fun in the mudd.
A special thanks to all the folks that spent 4 hours hung over today getting that $60,000 mo ho out of the bog. You saved his rig and alot of $$$$$$, in tow bills.
The whole place was about 6" to 1' deep when I showed up this morning, but every one had a smile on.

The IFS rig wanted to compete in stock but got bumped to Mod.
The spotter had no idea what he was getting into.

Jeff Knoll

·
Registered
185 Posts
Okay Guys!

I have had to scramble since our board is still down.

I am trying out a new board. I still have to figure out all the "kinks" but check it out.

http://pub61.ezboard.com/bcrcabullteinboard

If you like it, you will have to "restart" your conversations and repost your questions. Sorry about that.

T

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Thanks for the great event Jeff, Angie, Tonya, Leslie, etc. etc.

Now it's time for the CRCA organizers to pay for that star, this board is helping you get some great participants and spectators.

·
Registered
185 Posts
RE:Todd said:
Thanks for the great event Jeff, Angie, Tonya, Leslie, etc. etc.

Now it's time for the CRCA organizers to pay for that star, this board is helping you get some great participants and spectators.
I agree with you!!!

After all that work, our board is back up. Disregard the previous post. I just tried it twice and I got it.

Let me know if it doesn't work for you!!

T

1 - 20 of 27 Posts