Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Major paradigm shift here.

I don't want crimes. I'd prefer to do something else.

Camo calls favors from Vendors Bro-deals.

So instead of Crimes, I want Bro-deals.

An example:

You contact Phil at Silly Fab for a hook up on a new roll cage for your rig.

Success would be: Phil installs a pimptastic cage into your Jeep JK, worth 5K (blah-blah)

Failure would be: "Sillyneck chases you outta his shop on his motorcycle with goofy rear sprocket while wheelie-ing at 4mph, chucking hot dogs with relish at your noggin."

spend 20 mins in the Band for attempting to be cool.

Come to think of it, I don't want fights. Everything will be a rig-related challenge of some sort.

Might make the game mechanics easier.

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Major paradigm shift here.

I don't want crimes. I'd prefer to do something else.

Camo calls favors from Vendors Bro-deals.

So instead of Crimes, I want Bro-deals.

An example:

You contact Phil at Silly Fab for a hook up on a new roll cage for your rig.

Success would be: Phil installs a pimptastic cage into your Jeep JK, worth 5K (blah-blah)

Failure would be: "Sillyneck chases you outta his shop on his motorcycle with goofy rear sprocket while wheelie-ing at 4mph, chucking hot dogs with relish at your noggin."

spend 20 mins in the Band for attempting to be cool.

Come to think of it, I don't want fights. Everything will be a rig-related challenge of some sort.

Might make the game mechanics easier.
Not a shift, I'm way ahead of you:D There will also be something like that for the rigs. You will battle head to head with your rigs.(attack) but it is a grudge match. Also, the trail rides, if your rig breaks and you don't have the schooling to repair it,the rig will be impounded for so long. edit: that is if you're happy with this?

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
There will also be pro competitions for the higher players with highly modified rigs. There will be 4 classes of rigs. parts(armor/weapons) for one class rig will not fit on the other classes unless it is a custom weapon(armor/weapon).

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Oil will be the item that will be the most sought after med, it's the one that will restore all stats after a move. It will be one of the items in your donator packs.

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
BTW, we have renamed all, well most of the stats to refer to something with the rig. oil pressure, compression, mileage, etc

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, we have renamed all, well most of the stats to refer to something with the rig. oil pressure, compression, mileage, etc
I noticed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts