Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us from PoorBoys took a day trip down to Crozet yesterday. We had a good time. Carnage was minimal, one 44 joint and inner shaft. The rolls and flops were plenty, but unfortunately I didn't get any good pics of those. Hopefully some of the others did.

Artie...

Billy...

Eddie...

Donny...

·
Registered
280 Posts
"poorboys" seem to have a lot nicer rigs than me, since you have one.

Good pics, i like the cutting job on the TSL's on the last rig.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Nice pics. It's amazing to me how you people back east have no problems with greenies trying to shut down your trails. Seems every time I see pics from back their you guys are all over trees and bushes.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
that's because we are mostly wheeling privately owned land these days

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
I have no idea where there might be public land in my neck of the woods to wheel extreme stuff.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Rollie said:
Seems every time I see pics from back their you guys are all over trees and bushes.
Also trees and bushes grow much faster than they do here in the Sierras at 6000+ feet.

·
Vertical Limits
5,037 Posts
Rollie said:
Nice pics. It's amazing to me how you people back east have no problems with greenies trying to shut down your trails. Seems every time I see pics from back their you guys are all over trees and bushes.
thats because the vegetation around my area and theirs grows so fast that you can run over a tree this week and 2 weeks later there will be 2 more back where that one was. If you leave a trail alone for a spring, you will literally be reblazing that summer because of how fast everything grows.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nice, I have to get down there soon and check it out.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
TrooperRS said:
that's because we are mostly wheeling privately owned land these days
That doesn't stop them here at my job site. Privately owned land and the greenies could could shut us down at the drop of a hat. We have an endangered species of plant here that affects everything we do.
Private land or not, if the greenies decided to make an issue out of what your doing, they could make life hell for you.
Also living this close to CA doesn't help us either.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Nice pics. Wish it wasn't so far away.

As far as the greenies go, we have the same problems here in Colorado. To many gawd dam hippie liberals here. Seems like everyday they are running their mouths and trying to shut down trails.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts