·
Registered
2,832 Posts
one of my favorite cruisers, had some old videos of it in the box

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great Gui, pics will help a lot!

If you have time and patient, post some numbers like link length, vertical separation at axle and frame, AS, roll axis etc.

Abraço!

·
11,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
one of my favorite cruisers, had some old videos of it in the box
Bryan, if you have any vids you could shoot my way or links woudl be awesome. How is the YTJ going?

109 should be perfect, I think I am right about there 108-109 ish.

The Cruiser is performing extremely well, Like Josh says total perma grin :D

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Yeah the videos were on the smaller vhs, i have no clue how to transfer it on the computer. way over my skill level.lol
Rig is doing good, just sitting been snow wheeling a couple of times now!Trying to figure out a idea on how to make a SOFT TOP for it???

Bring that thing up here!!!

109 should be good. i always liked 112 on mine with the 44tsl's. But right now im 120 with 47's and its even better yet.

·
11,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Sad to say, but the Cruiser now has a new owner. A bud was interested in the rig, and with the two kiddos has been hard for me to put anytime on wrenching and wheeling for sometime. Now baby 2.0 is getting longer sleep nights, I am getting back on the mode, but was hard to justify the expense and time, etc having two rigs...

It was a VERY hard decision, and I had and still have mixed feelings about letting it go, but it is with a happy new owner that will take “bad care” (the Cruiser likes being in an abusive relationship :D). I ended up keeping the TJ on tons as it is a bit more family friendly (backseat and AC) :D

The good thing is I keep visiting rights, and will possibly jump back in the Cruiser bandwagon again in the future as my heart sunk seeing the rig going away 

·
Registered
123 Posts
is this the one that went home to the santa cruz mountians???if so ,my buddy just sent me picks of him getting it off of a flatbed:smokin: nice cruiser

·
11,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
That is the one :D Beau is the new owner and he was in the process of building a buggy with pretty close config to this so worked out great. Was funny, he was not able to get a hook up on a trailer so we called AAA :D Fortunately the AAA guy was rednekish and was stoked to not to have to tow a boring rig, heheh ;)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts