Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Glen. I never get to use it, and I think its finally time to let it go. I have been putting it off for a long time, and I need the space in the garage anyway. I gotta start making room for go carts and dirt bikes- gonna have a little boy in a few months. :)

cheers!
Dustin

· Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D thanks everyone! we're stoked on the soon to be here kid. I have been advised by a few buddies that putting the kid on a dirt bike before hes three isnt a good idea, but I am going to try anyway. Ahead of schedule and under budget :D
I absolutely plan on building another 40, or maybe a wagon. In the mean time, I have our 2003 4runner I am going to start bolting parts to for mild wheeling/ camping. So we'll still be there for the Deer Valley runs and stuff like that. I'll be hitching a ride with you guys for the more hard core stuff until I get the 4runner further a long- or build my next rig. Building them is half the fun, and in a few years will have a little help.

cheers!
Dustin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.