Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Original post by dog walker
Originally posted by dog walker
...For the most part we do not have any issues with advertising on sig lines or with screen names, but we must draw the line somwhere. So please do not advertise your products on this forum without at least speaking with me about it first. In some cases it may be ok, but in most cases it is not....
I posted this because this is what I believe is the word around here. I do my best not to interfere with the rules and hope I don't offend anyone.

I am still working on your project Morgan.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I say it has to go....

Why? Because... I am gonna start bidding on a bunch of sweet toys and spend everything I own ;) You undoubtedly have some of the coolest LC toys and memorabilia I have ever seen!

How long have you been collecting?

:D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
slowspeed said:
I have dibs on the Beautiful hand-crocheted bedspread ...:p
It's amazing what you find in your garage. :)

Kurt, I got kinda nuts about buying cruiser toys, lit, mementos a couple years ago. It got out of hand. I even had a hook-up for Japanese Yahoo auctions and I was buying junk there.

I think I overdid it.

I have a bunch more toys and lit I haven't put up yet. I'll be trimming it down to a reasonable few pieces. I have some 1963 lit I'll be selling with the 40, if I sell it. (owners and repair manuals, magazine reviews, brochure, etc.)

The coolest toy I ever saw was on Japanese Yahoo auctions - a LWB FJ28 that looked like a Tootsie Toy.

I'll be putting up a big color multi-page brochure from the late-1950s in the next few days. It's bitchen.

Morgan

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Well Morgan,

I bought your model. Dogwalker I hope you're satisfied!! Do you think you can do a springover on this thing? How 'bout a shackle reversal?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts